Into the Dead throws you into the gruesome world of the zombie apocalypse where there are no second chances. Do what you have to in order to stay alive, keep moving as fast as you can, and protect yourself by any means necessary. When the Dead are rising, run!
• Intense gameplay with stunning visuals, featuring Metal support, and high-quality sound design depicting a grim zombie apocalypse
• Unlock an arsenal of powerful weapons and perks to help you stay alive
• Collect loyal canine companions to help keep the horde off your back
• Mission Sets provide constant challenges to overcome
• Challenge your friends to beat your high scores and compete on global leaderboards with Facebook and GameCenter support
• Multiple control schemes with 3D touch support (requires compatible device)
• Share your runs with friends using ReplayKit (requires iOS 9)
• Share progress between devices using iCloud
• Ongoing updates to deliver new modes, features, and content
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @pikpokgames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Into the Dead is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Quick load times on first boot.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have playing this game for about 3 years and all I can say is the game has beautiful HD graphics and a smooth gameplay with zero lag and requires no WIFI. The weapons in the game that you have to buy with real money in the store are amazing. Not just because they are a DLC. It’s because the weapon has a story about its previous owner. If you connect to Facebook they give you a useful German Shepherd skin and a fun WW2 zombie pack. For free! Just one problem though. When in the game you have to run and survive as long as you can with occasional weapon drops that you get from the crates. The problem is the weapons do not have a lot of ammo. I know! I know! You can buy the extra ammo perk before you start. Sure, I know that. I just think a little bit more ammo would make the game perfect. Anyways, I’m glad PikPok came out with this game. They even have a second Into The dead out right now. Again, thanks PikPok for making this game absolutely fun and addicting. I look forward for any other updates!
Unique spin on zombie games
Into the dead is another one of them free running games, with a first person camera, an assortment of weapons and unique modes, a creepy and scary looking atmosphere and of course lots and I mean lots of zombies. The gameplay is about dodging the undead and picking up weapons to... well I guess shoot them. Now although that may sound about it to the game, it should be known that this simple concept was very addicting and just overall fun. Something about just imagining how you could of got a further distance without dying and improving your overall score and just the general gameplay really convinces you to keep going and keep replaying.
I really love this game but it’s a shame how the shop works. I think the game wold be a lot funner if I could save up coins and slowly upgrade my weapons, and also use coins to buy better pets but no. To buy mostly anything in the store requires real money which I think is cheap, and the prices come up to 7 dollars for a single gun! Now I’d be happy to spend money on the game but the prices are just too high. Also can you make it a feature to buy the advertisements off the game because that really ruins my gameplay. Please take this into consideration, I can’t download ‘into the dead 2’ without my phone crashing and Im sure it’s just because of my old Iphone 6 so ‘into the dead’ is really all I have to play.
- Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- 244 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright © 2012-2019 Prodigy Design Limited. Into the Dead and PikPok are trademarks of Prodigy Design Limited. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Coin Pack $0.99
- Medium Coin Pack $2.99
- Large Coin Pack $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.