Eat squishy eyeballs!
This is the prequel to Tentacles - Enter the Mind. The game is a premium purchase with no IAP or ads - it includes the free expansion ‘Dog Eat Dog’.
After a freak accident, Lemmy ended up inside the mad scientist Dr. Phluff’s body.
Navigate Lemmy’s tentacles with simple tap controls, avoid tricky obstacles and face the odd eyeball creatures. Eat eyeballs to recover from the merciless challenges and tense Boss Fights. Dive into an action packed, top-down platformer with fascinatingly gross 3D-animated Vein, Intestine and Brain levels.
- Enjoy this blast from the past named App Store’s Best “New Ways to Play” of 2012
- Challenging 3D animated levels with tons of dangerous hazards
- Addictive game play with amazingly intuitive tap controls
- Complete 56 awesome levels with tons of challenging bosses
- Epic replay value with 168 level-challenges and tons of achievements
If you enjoy Tentacles, please leave a rating, check out our other titles, or simply follow @FlashbulbGames on Twitter and Facebook.
Updated Chinese and Korean language
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty difficult, still fun.
I could make a joke here like "Come on Microsoft, your OS is irritating enough to navigate, now your app is too?" But I won't. Hehe. This is a good game but at one point I just felt dominated by an eyeball laden boss. Interesting gameplay that you only slightly get used to over time. Not a game for kids really, as the mentioned level of difficulty lends itself to having to really slow down at points and think about your movements. Graphics are great, awesome really and the soundtrack is well done. Of my many dollars spent here at the App Store, this is certainly worth just one of them.
It makes me cry
It makes me cry a lot I feel bad for the monster
- Flashbulb ApS
- 580.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © (c) 2012 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.