With Video Rotate & Flip - HD, you can now rotate and flip your videos in a very easy way, directly on your device.
Rotate your videos to change the portrait/landscape orientation, or flip them to turn the image upside down.
Here are some different usages of Video Rotate & Flip :
• you recorded a video with a bad orientation because you forgot to remove the rotation lock of your device. Use Video Rotate & Flip to change the orientation.
• you took a video of the ground or the sky. The orientation choosen by the device is not optimal and you want to change it.
• you want to add a mirror effect, flipping the video horizontally, in order to make things impossible to read.
• you just want to add some funny effect to a video, turning it upside down, or rotating it.
• some video players on your computer does not rotate the video correctly. Use Video Rotate & Flip to fix the video and apply the orientation.
If the video is still not readable on your computer, your video player might not fully support the .mov file extension. Use Quicktime (http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/) instead.
The Input video can be imported from your device in several ways.
The modified version (if there is one) or the original version of the video are both available.
The camera can be used directly to record a video if needed.
You can also connect your device to your computer in order to drag and drop specific videos (Files feature).
The output video can be exported in several ways.
Create a new video in the Photo app or in the Files app.
Directly modify the input video by adding an edited version.
Share the video to another application.
This application can run, on your iPhone and your iPad, as a standalone application, a Photo Extension, or as an Action Extension (from the compatible applications like the Photo app).
Portrait and Landscape orientations are supported in all screens.
Dark mode of iOS13 is supported.
You will find the original and intuitive user interface, common to all our videos applications.
These applications have been featured many times by Apple and various websites.
Fix for a potential crash when a keyboard is connected to the device.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome. Dependable. Would be lost without it!
So handy when working with video source sent by many different, well meaning, but totally tech and video challenged individuals. Consistent! Seriously, I can’t say enough about this and their entire family of video and audio apps for everyday support!
Unless you are perfect at making sure your videos are shot in the mode you want (portrait or landscape), this is a must have. One of those apps that does a simple task you just can’t believe Apple did not build into iOS. The interface looks a little dated and sometimes there appears to be a little loss in video quality. But it’s utility is so high I’m willing to overlook both.
Seriously Good App
Every video tool app made by these folks is top of the line. Easy to use, quality adjustments and my go-to tools. I’ve had this for years and never once had a problem or been disappointed.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Francis Bonnin
- 77.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © PacoLabs
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.