One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based driving game ever made! And it's free!
The Original - Play now!
Meet Newton Bill, the young aspiring uphill racer. He is about to embark on a journey that takes him to where no ride has ever been before. With little respect to the laws of physics, Newton Bill will not rest until he has conquered the highest hills up on the moon!
Face the challenges of many unique hill climbing environments. Gain bonuses from daring tricks and collect coins to upgrade your car and reach even higher distances. Watch out though - Bill's stout neck is not what it used to be when he was a kid! And his good ol' gasoline crematorium will easily run out of fuel.
- Upgradeable vehicles
- Garage mode - Customize your vehicles
- Lots of stages with levels to reach in each
- Cool graphics and smooth physics simulation
- Designed to look good on low resolution and high resolution devices (incl. tablets)
- Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine!
New Vehicle: The Rocket
- Get ready for blast off with this Soviet Sci-fi inspired future car!
Ratings and Reviews
It brings back memories and is still great.
The first experience I had with this game was playing it with my dad in the living room. He’d play it on his iPhone and I played on my iPod touch. We downloaded it about the same time, I don’t know how many years ago, and we’d compare scores and play together when I visited him on weekends. I’m unsure as to when exactly this game was originally released but I wanna say I’ve been playing it since a couple months after. Upgrading phones since has made me restart, and that’s 100% fine. Ever since he passed in ‘15, it’s been hard to find a good way to reminisce without going completely out of my way. This is about the only way. I enjoy the graphics staying relatively the same throughout the many years it’s been available and I’d honestly be devastated if a great, genuine game such as this one was ever deleted from the App Store.
Fun, engaging, and brilliant way to use ads!
1. Fun and keeps me engaged! I usually delete games that I get stuck at particular level, it gets boring! BUT THIS GAME ... Earning coins/points to buy different cars and tracks, brilliant! That’s more engaging for me and keep playing to win variety of cars and stages to try. So fun!
2. Ads done the right way on free apps! Other games force you to watch ads or buy ad-free version, that’s like holding customers hostage. It forces most to delete the game. BUT THIS GAME the ads are brilliantly placed at the end of game and I get to choose to watch an ad - but get rewarded with coins for doing so! The ads are actually pretty good games.
Thoroughly enjoy this!!!
I love the game it is very fun. But I find it very difficult to upgrade your vehicle to be able to go faster and compete. I have covered all the bases of how to drive the car fast. And I’m wondering why the levels constantly do not update and notify when the I have leveled up. But the main reason I have decided to write this review is to say...I need more understanding of why I constantly get beat unfairly with people who have the same medal status as me but are on a higher level even though we have been doing the same driving as I have they are just on a higher level randomly when I am stuck on Level 1. Which I find unfair. Unless they are paying you an amount of game money or real money. Which is surely disrespectful to other players with a harder time going faster due to the levels but can cover all the bases. Thanks! But please update and fix the game in this way.
- 132.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Fingersoft
- In-App Purchases
- 150 000 coins & ad-free $1.99
- 2 000 000 coins & ad-free $9.99
- 750 000 coins & ad-free $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.