Find the distance and direction between any two places on earth.
- it calculates the shortest distance (on an orthodrome) or the distance with constant bearing (rhumb line or loxodrome) which you would follow by using a compass
- you can select your current location, enter the latitude/longitude coordinates or select from a location from the GeoNames database
- the bearing is visualized on a compass rose
- e-mail the distance
- support for the iPad multitasking (split view, ...)
- bug fix for location search
- iPhone X+ support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t even figure it out
A waste of money
Even though it is only .99cents, it is a waste of your money. Takes several searches within a particular city to find the distance.
Excellent app with so many important uses.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.