Find the distance and direction between any two places on earth (after upgrade).
- it calculates the shortest distance (on an orthodrome) or the distance with constant bearing (rhumb line or loxodrome) which you would follow by using a compass
- you can select your current location, enter the latitude/longitude coordinates or select from a location from the GeoNames database
- the bearing is visualized on a compass rose
- e-mail the distance
- support for the iPad multitasking (split view, ...)
- bug fix for location search
- support for iPhone X+
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Only measures distance to San Francisco unless you pay for upgrade. Claim is for distance between any two places. I don't call that free.
Distance in miles
Need distance in miles please
My distance app does not work and is always incorrect !
The distances are way off, both shortest and direct regardless of the from to areas!
The one from Los Angeles to Paris France says 576 km. Obviously this is incorrect. I can't get it to even be close.
How do I fix this or can you exchange my purchase for some other app. That works? I believe that I have purchased several of your apps and installed a few free ones also. This is the only one which is not working and totally inaccurate.
Please email me with your answer.
Thank you very much.
- Piet Jonas
- 3.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Piet Jonas
- In-App Purchases
- Distance Free Upgrade $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.