Bored with normal Sudoku rules? Sudoku Revolution 2 brings you new rules for Sudoku!
Sudoku Revolution 2 contains several variations of Sudoku puzzles.
Basic Rule: Fill numbers in the board such that every row, column and region contains one occurrence of each number.
* Normal Mode: Basic Sudoku Rules.
* Anti Diagonal Sudoku: each diagonal has at most three different digits.
* Consecutive Sudoku: all the places where adjacent cells are consecutive numbers have been specially marked.
* Non-Consecutive Sudoku: no two adjacent cells have consecutive values.
* Argyle Sudoku: every marked diagonal line contains each digit not more than once.
* Anti-King Sudoku: neither orthogonally nor diagonally adjacent can have equal digits
* Anti-Knight Sudoku: all cells at a chess knight move (at a distance of 2 by 1) must hold different digits.
Free play through hundreds of levels.
**** Sudoku Revolution 2 features ****
- 200 Levels for each Mode
- Each Mode divided into 4 difficulty levels
- 7 Different Types of Sudoku
- Show the occurrence of each number near the number buttons
- "Hint" auto fills the board with memo that has no direct conflicts with other numbers
- Highlight same numbers as you select a number on board
- Also Highlight memo numbers as you select a number
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level
- Game Center Achievements
- Try to complete as many levels as possible
Fixed following bug:
- Wrong number pad position in some devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No number pad since 4-6-20 update!
Please fix glitch. I like the game. Thank you.
Odd, probably not a keeper
It's kind of okay. Probably will not keep. The design is odd, but playable if you're willing to overlook the rest. Hard to maneuver. Unnecessary number of steps to get to options.
The number of free puzzles isn't generous and the price at 2.99 for the full version is too high. There are 35 free puzzles in each skill level of regular Sudoku and Anti-Diagonal, and oddly numbered. It does have a lot of variety, with 5 more types is Sudoku, but has only 8 free puzzles of each of the other 5 types. That's significantly lower than I've seen elsewhere.
There's an odd keyboard on the side; each number has a counter on the button that shows you how many times the number is used so far. There's no way to get rid of the counter.
The app needs more work.
It was a little too easy. Would prefer if when you tap a number, several more didn't appear.
- Stanley Lam
- 20.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Stanley Lam
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.