It’s Talking Tom, the virtual pet cat who loves to chat.
Talking Tom is the cat making every day a fun adventure.
Players adopt this virtual pet, keep him happy and help him explore his world.
- Talking Tom can really talk
- Fashion and furniture items to collect
- Mini games add action, adventure and fun
- Travel destinations are waiting to be explored
- Photo albums to be filled with memories
- And more
From Outfit7, creators of My Talking Tom 2, My Talking Tom Friends, My Talking Angela 2 and My Talking Angela.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and advertising;
- Links that direct customers to Outfit7’s websites and other apps;
- Personalization of content to encourage users to play the app again;
- YouTube integration to allow users to watch videos of Outfit7's animated characters;
- The option to make in-app purchases;
- Subscriptions which automatically renew unless they are cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of a subscription period. You can manage and cancel your subscription via Settings in your App Store account;
- Items to purchase (available in different prices) using virtual currency, depending on the player’s progress; and
- Alternative options to access all functionalities of the app without making any in-app purchases using real money.
Customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org
A GOLDEN SURPRISE!
Tap and break to collect awesome food, outfits, and furniture!
Ratings and Reviews
I’m not even going to complain about the ads because so many already have. (Pro tip- turn your WiFi off!) I watch ads because I am broke, and because of those ads I have all the Royal items. However, maybe you could make the Jackpot chances higher, so that you actually have a chance to win the Jackpot. I also have Talking Angela, and they baby-age potion is diamonds instead of real money. I really want this to be the same for Tom because he looks so cute as a baby! The last thing I want to say is please, please, PLEASE raise the amount of money you play in the mini games. You’ll play for 10 minuets and win maybe 100 coins. I know that’s ten coins per minute but that’s only if you pass enough levels!
Thank you for reading and have a lovely day😊
Good but ads need to be removed or show up less often
I have been playing this game for five years such progress I made i am addicted to the game until I got to know roblox and Minecraft but there are problems with the game too many ads popping disturbing and lame not to mention inappropriate ads pop up (bra discounts and adult toys and pg13 games) this is a kids game not some cringe adult game and it really slowed my phone down a lot had no choice to delete it my progress I worked on for years are lost it meant nothing anymore bc of ads I would be glad if you guys make them show up less often or just completely remove ads especially the minute long ones and my phone heats up like crazy also your making things too expensive especially the diamonds too hard to get I don’t remember anyone unlocking the diamond skin or the albino tiger skin or any diamond cost skin and you can’t just force people to watch ads (loosing a mini game getting extra coins extra wheel turn extra plane ticket) I’m sick of it I rather play roblox where ads never pop up on ur face or have inappropriate disturbing and lame ads just ads made by roblox devs wanting ya to play their game with kid friendly content so in summary: fix the game and remove all ads or your game is gonna go down hill
Hi there. I’m sania and I like playing outfit7 games. But first of all I really like this game and talking Tom is really cute I like the updates and the lake tap on the duck Summer update and stuff like it was so fun. For the people who are reading this review I can tell you like people who play the game but they’re not the person who created it when you click on the TV a couple of times you receive like when you see Hank you will see like when you click on it like on the TV not the buttons it’s just the TV you’ll see like it’ll give you a hang outfit and I love the heck outfit not love it but I like it and I like the talking hank game to because it’s Hawaii and stuff but that’s not what I’m talking about I’m talking about Talking Tom and I wanted to write a review on that too but it wouldn’t let me for some reason like the button was just gone but whoever made this game thanks and keep training and I think you should just like add more features to the game because it is kind of boring oh and please add more mini games thanks!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Outfit7 Limited
- 474.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Outfit7 Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gold Coins $1.99
- Pouch of Gold Coins $4.99
- Chest of Gold Coins (-70%) $5.99
- Baby Potion $1.99
- Adult Potion $1.99
- Double Coins In Games $1.99
- Bag of Gold Coins $9.99
- Monthly subscription $4.99
- Chest of Gold Coins $19.99
- Bag of Diamonds $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.