Little Talking Ginger needs your help! Help him get ready for bed and have fun along the way!
Ginger provides the best company - talk to him, tickle him and play games with him. You can even see what he’s dreaming about at night!
Enjoy your time with the little kitten, record videos of your fun time together and share them online!
- Have fun with Ginger: Pet him, poke him, tickle him and hear his cute laugh.
- Talk to Ginger: Talk to the little cat and he’ll repeat in his cute voice.
- Get Ginger ready for bed: Shower and blow dry his fluffy fur, brush his teeth and take him to use the potty.
- Play games with Ginger: Pop toothpaste bubbles, roll down the toilet paper and play the jigsaw puzzle game.
- Collect jigsaw puzzle images: Collect all the snapshots of Ginger’s vivid dreams.
- Brush teeth with Ginger: Don’t brush your teeth alone, brush them with Ginger.
- Record videos and share: Record videos of all the fun things Ginger does to send to your friends, or upload on Facebook and YouTube.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to our websites and other Outfit7 apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- The possibility to connect with friends via social networks
- Watching videos of Outfit7's animated characters via YouTube integration
- The option to make in-app purchases
Customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and minor gameplay improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
There a random man in his eye’s!
Hi kiddo’s this kinda like Angela and it’s creepy so pls don’t download this game I have this game for a year and I never played it when I was today I was watching the new’s and they said someone missing I download the app and I saw a kid in there I rub my eye’s and it’s still there I turned it off and there was picture f earth! That was crazy and I looked at the picture and like what what? Nobody know earth was inside and there man and the kid again looked like the kidnaper and tried to tell my mom and dad they said idk 😐 so I talk to him he copy’s me one night I talked him on x iPhone 📱 and then he copy’s me again then I talk to him then he said I’m watching I threw it on my floor and told my mom and she said you can sleep in are room then ugh, then I checked and I was ok 👌 and ginger was too but that kid was gone and the man looked dead he was asleep I think DONT DOWNLOAD THIS GAME! bai stay safe :)
Probably not the best game
Hi! I can relate to the person who said there’s a man in Ginger’s eyes
When I saw that review, I quickly downloaded this game to see. I was so surprised that I saw the man in her eyes too! So creepy! And I checked Angelina too but the was no man in her eyes. Well of course, I laughed every time I played this game and I don’t really think about the man when I’m playing the game. But sometimes it gets back in my head when I’m playing it and I get more curios and then I look
I don’t usually play it when it’s dark because I kind of scares me when u think someone is watching u and I always get that feeling when a man is watching me through the window when I’m playing it at night
Well that’s all I have to say and hope u guys have fun while playing this game like I did.
What the fudge!?
So, I was on tik tok and saw a video saying “don’t download Talking Ginger!” And the caption also said there’s a man in her eye! So I though this is all fake and I decided to download it at the beginning it said what year where you born and stuff like that but after having it on my phone for a while I decided to just delete it so I tried to delete it and I did. But two days later it was back on my phone unexpectedly I kind of just thought my friend or siblings where doing a prank on me so I tried to delete it but this time it wouldn’t delete no matter what I did and it wasn’t my phone that was acting up because it’s brand new. So I just waited for an hour to see if it would go away and then it started sending notifications saying “let’s play!” Or “ let’s get dirty!” Which this is a kids game! After a few weeks I found out how to delete it but I do not recommend this game!- from Athena
- Outfit7 Limited
- 104.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Outfit7 Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Small Pack of Toothpastes $0.99
- Medium Pack of Toothpastes $1.99
- Infinite Supply of Toothpastes $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.