Applets bring your favorite services together to create new experiences.
Over 600 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your iPhone.
The IFTTT app also integrates with your iPhone and Apple Watch's Health app, so you can easily track and maintain your habits.
Turn on Applets and:
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica
• Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery
• Get an alert as soon as there’s a new Craigslist listing that matches you search
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Back up and share your iOS photos automatically
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
There are thousands of other use cases! New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Twitch, Telegram, Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, eBay, Giphy, Automatic, LIFX, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, Google WiFi, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, Skype, Slack, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Browse our curated collections to find Applets for:
• The home, office, and car
• Staying informed on news and politics
• Your iPhone and iPad
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Do more with the services you love. Discover the power of Applets at https://ifttt.com
Help and Support https://help.ifttt.com
Build on the IFTTT Platform https://platform.ifttt.com
Terms of Service https://ifttt.com/terms
+ Check out new services from Vont Home, Thinka, Kubu Smart, FletaloYA, and more!
Ratings and Reviews
Simplify and automate everyday tasks between apps by creating custom recipes with "if this, then that" statements. Text yourself if rain is forecast for tomorrow, save a news story once it posts, or share a photo the instant you snap it. With hundreds of supported apps and services, you can customize a seemingly endless number of powerful connections.
Pretty Great (for notifications)
I got this app to basically send notifications to myself throughout the day ! It does have a lot of other features that ‘connect’ things together, but keep in mind that’s not what I use this app for! All I really use it for is to send myself reminders/notifications, and it works great for that. I get notifications when it’s about to rain or snow, when the UV index is above a certain amount, and even when the sunset is about to occur! I also get daily quote notifications, hourly “drink more water!” notifications, hourly “smile!” notifications, a happy birthday notification, etc. The possibilities are endless! Every night before bed, I also get the weather forecast for tomorrow sent to my phone! Also, I made/programmed most of these notifications myself! It’s literally so easy to do! All in all, It’s great if you want to be reminded of things, but I can’t speak on how well it connects with other programs. Thanks so much for my notifications!
About the update
I agree with some of the reviews that the 3 applet limit is a bit low. I’d raise it to 10 and any more after that you need to pay. Some of the other reviews really sound very entitled. You used a service for free for many years which has worked well - it’s not greed if the developers want to make some money from it. They need to eat and having a subscription is them saying they can’t afford to continue this way. It’s either they charge or shut down. They even sent an email to give you a heads up. It’s an optional $10 a month whereas Zapier is $20 and Microsoft Flow is $15. I’ve yet to run across a cheaper option, unless you want to build your own and parse apis yourself. Maybe it’s because I’m a developer myself but people act like programming is simple and companies don’t deserve to make a profit. The whole point of a product is to make money. Get over yourself. Everything can’t be free, if you like a service pay for it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IFTTT Inc
- 63.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 IFTTT Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- IFTTT Pro $4.99
- IFTTT Pro yearly $49.99
- IFTTT Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.