Why iPhones deserve Avira?
We’re a multi-award-winning German security company with +30 years of experience and a global vision: To keep people connected and secure in our digital world.
Avira loves iPhones. Your phone is state-of-the-art—give it privacy and security to match:
• Care about your Privacy? Keep your data safe and your online activity anonymous with our Free VPN
• Email leaked? Find out fast with Identity Safeguard
• Browsing online? Web Protection checks the safety of sites first
• Stolen phone? Recover it faster with Anti-Theft (phone locator and trigger siren)
Avira Mobile Security protects your phone:
• VPN: Secure your connection with a simple push of a button for complete privacy as you surf. When you use our VPN, all your data goes through a secure connection—so it can’t be intercepted or stolen. Plus, we use military-grade encryption to keep your data extra safe. The auto-secure function detects if your WiFi network is untrusted, and we promise our servers don’t save your log files.
• Web Protection: Like online shopping and banking? Do you store your credit card details online? This categorizes and blocks phishing, malware, spam, and fraud so you can browse freely and safely.
• Identity Safeguard: Find out if your email addresses have been hacked. Schedule the frequency (once a day/week/month), and we’ll automatically scan your email, and those of your contacts, to check whether they were leaked online in a security breach.
• Anti-Theft: Your iPhone is highly desirable. Find, track, and recover it if it’s lost or stolen. Lock apps to prevent unauthorized access, and remotely wipe your device. Tigger a loud yell to help locate it. Prompt whoever finds your device to contact you.
• Call Blocker: Create your own blacklist and block spam and other unwanted calls and texts.
• Contacts Backup: Easily back up and restore contacts straight from your phone and send them to your email, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• Network Scanner: Discover all devices connected to your Wi-Fi
Avira Mobile Security lets nothing stand in the way of your iPhone’s awesomeness:
• Device Analyzer: View your iPhone’s use of storage and memory to see where you can make gains.
Avira Mobile Security keeps everything you do between you and your iPhone:
We constantly improve the security, stability, and speed of our products to give you the best experience in the market.
- Stability improvements
- Bug Fixes
We listen to your feedback to make Avira better for you. Rate us!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The epitome of a Pycho Ex and “Baby Mama Drama”. I’ve had to close 5 email accounts. My Facebook. Anyway that’s why I got this app and even bought a iPhone 11 and a new phone number after 13 years having the same number. But, this is a confusion app. Idk if I’m protected? How I am exactly? The website has all my info and picture. The app doesn’t. It still tells me to install PWM. I’m not sure if this applies to Apple or Avira? But I’m signed in to my new iCloud account and the app was added to the old phone I wanted rid of and suspected was hacked. Now I’m worried all the work I’ve done was for nothing? Because I can’t find out why I can’t locate my devices. It keeps saying it didn’t have my location. It seems like it’s just hard to navigate and understand fully what exactly it’s doing to Protect your info or how?
Not What I Expected
Even with the paid Pro version Avira uses and requires Google 'services' as part of protecting you so if you don't mind being incessantly spied on by Google while being 'protected' then go for it. Personally, I want to be protected FROM Google and other bottom-dwelling data miners rather than being in bed with the biggest of them all. This is a dealbreaker for me.
My only other gripe would be that in the limited time I used this app it appears there is but one color scheme and that is black text on bright white background. I have some light sensitivity vision issues and to me it is almost like looking at a flashlight. I thought we were beyond one-size-fits-all here in 2019. Developers should offer at least a dark theme in this day and age.
AVIRA MobileSecurity for iPhone VPN PRO drops frequently
Avira Prime Suite subscriber in US for almost three years on PCs and iPhones. Added MobileSecurity app to iPhone July 2019. PHANTOM VON PRO for iPhone stayed on reliably until some time in February 2020. Tech Support not able to resolve after weeks of trying. We must reconnect VPN about every time we want to browse online or open email links. Sad.
Just updated Avira MobileSecurity app. VPN feature stayed connected about 30 minutes and it disappeared. Just flew away again.
I have Out-flew-enza I guess. Better call CDC, Avira tech support quit responding last week.
- Avira Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- 96.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
- In-App Purchases
- Mobile Security Pro $1.49
- Identity Protection $5.49
- Web Protection $5.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.