Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful photo & video editor and camera app that empowers you to capture and edit stunning images.
Lightroom offers easy-to-use photo & video editing tools like sliders to retouch your images, apply photo filters, fine-tune backgrounds, and use transformative presets to quickly add unique adjustments that bring your photos to life wherever you are – all in one app.
PHOTO PRESETS AND FILTERS
• Make quick and easy edits with free preset filters for all your pictures
• Upgrade your aesthetic with 200+ exclusive Premium Presets created by professional photographers
• Let AI suggest the perfect preset for your photo with Recommended Presets
• Create your own look and save it as a preset filter for easy application to any picture
PHOTO EDITOR & CAMERA
• Instantly improve your photos in a tap with Lightroom’s auto editor
• Use precision sliders to adjust all your light settings like contrast, exposure, highlights, and shadows
• Create eye-popping edits with the color mixer and color grading tools
• Use the photo enhancer to change up your photos’ look and feel with the clarity, texture, dehaze, and grain sliders
• Crop & rotate your photo to get the perfect composition
• Use curves to make advanced edits to highlights, midtones, shadows, and color
• Use Versions to experiment with comparing different edits without losing the original
• Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls like exposure, timer, instant presets & more
• Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes like raw, professional, and HDR
• Access Premium video editing features & unlock a world of possibilities with our photo & video editor
• Utilize Lightroom’s popular photo editing features to edit captivating videos
• Apply presets, edit, trim & retouch videos with precision sliders to fine-tune contrast, highlights, vibrance & more
Take your photography to the next level with the Lightroom Premium photo & video editor! Upgrade & unlock easy-to-use tools like exclusive presets, Healing Brush, masking, geometry, cloud storage & more with an intuitive picture editor.
• Adobe Lightroom has now expanded into an easy-to-use photo & video editing app with a range of exciting, customizable features
• No longer just for photos, Lightroom’s new Premium video editor brings the same top-quality photo editing features that users love to video
• Use amazing video filters just like you would for pictures with our unique photo & video enhancer
• Access 200+ hand-crafted premium presets created by professional photographers & picture editors
• Let AI recommend presets that will work best with your photos
• Become a pro video maker: trim & edit videos utilizing an all-in-one photo & video editor
• Retouch & remove objects or distracting elements with the Healing Brush
• Create masks to edit a specific area of a photo without impacting the rest of the image. Lightroom AI makes life easy by automatically selecting the sky or subject of your photo to edit further
• Lightroom web galleries let you showcase your photos online. Photo & video edits sync seamlessly, so any editing changes you make in the app are always up-to-date
• Share your edits and creative process with other users in the Discover section
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
• [Premium] Additional video enhancements, including preset slider for premium & your personal presets
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Generally does not work
As a local editor with Apple Pencil support it is kinda awesome. However, the minute you try to upload raw photos to the cloud the problems begin. Photos will be “pending” for days on end, to make matters worse, it hard to tell what was uploaded and what was not and when dealing with thousands o photos you just know that some are getting lost. I have tried to work with customer service for months on this, I’m constantly showing them files which should have uploaded but are somehow missing. Customer service is beyond terrible, which is frustrating because I pay for 2tbs of cloud storage. If you are solely editing photos stored on the iPad the main issues are: (1) iPad will not allow you to import photos from Samsung cellphones thus you can’t bring them into Lightroom without using the untrustable cloud; (2) if you make edits and scroll over to another photo the only undo function is to undo most if not all edits; (3) no panorama stitching; and (4) no HDR stitching. The program has potential, but like the IPad Pro it is frustrating almost every thing you try to do serious photo editing
15 Photo Export Max? What the...
I downloaded Lightroom mobile as I’m really wanting to move away from desktop and laptop editing, and LR Mobile seemed promising. I LOVE the UI and functionality of this app, and can do about 95% of the work I need to right from my iPad Pro, and I was actually a bit blown away by its speed and capabilities.
Then I went to export about 100 photos I had taken with my Panasonic G9 and edited in Lightroom Mobile. I thought the iPad was glitching, or I had toggled a setting that I didn’t know about, because I wasn’t able to export more than 15 photos at a time. After doing a bit of digging I’ve found that this is done on purpose. The reason being that Lightroom isn’t able to render in the background, but that doesn’t make any sense as I’m sure we’re all more than willing to leave the app open and running in the foreground until the export is complete. This is a preposterous number of images to export at one time. Give us at least 100 images, as we could work with that limitation; but only 15? That quite literally renders this entire app, and all the hard work these developers put into it, totally useless. A 5 star app turned to a 1 star app due to a major oversight.
I’ll most likely be looking for ways of leaving Adobe after about 15 years of exclusively using their products, if they don’t get their $#!+ together asap. FIX THIS RIDICULOUS LIMITATION ADOBE, PLEASE!
Developer Response ,
The limitation of 15 photo export max has been removed a few releases ago, please check it out and let us know if you continue to have any questions :) /jh
I cannot tell you how much Lightroom mobile has saved me in my photography career. I have learned Lightroom so much using this version and have made a career off of using Lightroom mobile. Of course I am still building and now learning photoshop, but at a time where I wanted to get into photography and did not have a lot of money to afford a high end PC, I received a more affordable iPad 2017 for photography services and then traded it in for an iPad mini 5. This app has been a life save because I use both at home and outside or on the train. It’s easier to work with because I can use it on a smaller, much lighter device and always get work done on the go. What it lacks from Lightroom Desktop is made up by the fact that it’s a mobile version with a good set of features. The batch editing really does it for me now, I still use it on my iPad and will be getting a laptop very soon thanks to picking up momentum and getting further in my career while using this app, but I will still be using this on the go when I dont want to carry a computer around the city. My camera equipment is already heavy enough.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adobe Inc.
- 293.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2014-2022. Adobe. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly 100GB $4.99
- Premium Monthly 100GB $4.99
- Lightroom plan 1TB $9.99
- Premium Yearly 100GB $49.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB $19.99
- Premium Monthly 40GB $1.99
- Premium Monthly 100GB $7.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB $29.99
- Premium Yearly 100GB $39.99
- Premium $4.99