Tired of always having to jot down mileage, locations, directions etc.? Tour puts an end to that and tracks your trips all automatically.
Tour is a modern, intuitiv and beautiful mileage tracker and now also available for the Apple Watch. Tour provides the following features:
Simple & Automatic
- Just activate Tour when you take off in the morning and stop it again in the evening when you get home.
- Tour senses whether you’re on foot or going by car.
- The app automatically tracks all your trips and senses when you stop somewhere.
- Keep an eye on your odometer and categorise a new tour from your wrist by using our Apple Watch App
- Once a place is created, it can be bookmarked for later revisiting.
Available via In-App Purchase:
- Create your own categories and classify your trips as work-related, personal, drives home and so on.
- All trips are clearly compiled by year, month, week, and category.
Car Detection (iBeacon required)
- Tour automatically detects your car and turns recording on/off once you enter or exit the car.
Using GPS to track your journeys reduces your battery life. We constantly try to optimise the GPS usage and improve battery life!
We're constantly improving this App and your feedback is greatly appreciated, via email or by rating the App.
Bug fixes and minor improvements
New since 1.4:
+ You can now check your Tour iBeacon battery level under Settings -> Car Detection!
New since 1.3:
+ Now you can sort and delete categories as well as pick your preferred color!
New since 1.2:
+ timr Cloud Sync: Sync your data with our professional online-service timr (Automatic backup, centralized administration, tax office compliant mileage log)
For any questions or feedback we are always glad to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a save trip!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app doesn't have apple Watch features at all.
Apple watch app doesn't have any features or from Apple Watch cant do anything about App .just showing current mileage only.In my view point this app not worth to install to Apple Watch.
Main reason is to avoid this app :This app doesn't have apple Watch features at all.
For the past several years, I’ve been experimenting with various mileage tracking apps, but then one day recently, I came across this one. It really does live up to its name of automatically tracking your trips!
All you do is tap the “Start” button, to which the app asks for the starting mileage. You input that info, and it does the rest! I’ve been using it extensively for about a week now, and the mileage has been very accurate. I’m even able to input the names of the locations that I have visited so it can recall those spots when you arrive at those locations again in the future!
Then, when you finish your trip, simply turn off the trip recording and you’re done. Also, for a one-time fee of $9.99, you can purchase a Categories feature, which allows you to categorize your trips. And, you can easily export your data to a usable format for use with the processing of taxes!
Currently, it only supports one car, but the developer has been very professional in his responses, letting me know that multi-car support will be added soon. I highly recommend this app because of its ease of use, customer service and accurate tracking of miles.
$50 beacon, overpriced
I can buy a ibeacon for $20 but this app doesnt work with any other than their overpriced “tour” beacon. Disappointing that app developers are trying to strangle the beacons like this.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your feedback. We do work with other iBeacons. If you need further information, please contact our support at email@example.com
- troii Software GmbH
- 54 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © troii Software GmbH 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Export $4.99
- Categories & Statistics $9.99
- Custom iBeacon Car Detection $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.