CoinKeeper – is one the most popular personal finance managers with:
* 180 000 active users
* 10 000 reviews, average 4,5 star
* AppStore Editors’ choice: ‘Best new apps’ and ‘AppStore for starters’
* Finalist of WebReady, AppCircus and Silicon Valley Meets app contests
What do they say about CoinKeeper?
- “I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a less tedious way to budget". --- AppAdvice.com
- "CoinKeeper is by far the best and easiest to use personal finance app I’ve ever used" --- 148apps.com
- “CoinKeeper is a budgeting app that takes a unique and very visual route to achieving financial control.” --- Tap! Magazine
Where do I spent money on? How to spend less? Download CoinKeeper — the handiest way to plan and manage your finances, created especially for smartphones and tablets.
With CoinKeeper you finally:
* Know where the money goes to
* Spent less
* Plan your income and coming expenses
* Increase your wealth
CoinKeeper allows you to:
– Quickly add income or expense due to wonderful 'coin' interface
– Set monthly budgets and do financially planning in a better way
– Manage a family budget or use your CoinKeeper account on different devices with cloud sync
– See all your account, balance and expenses on the one screen
CoinKeeper better than others because it has:
– Great widget to add transactions even faster
– Quick start, tutorial and HelpCenter for new users
– Reminders for recurring payments
– Detailed statistics
– Debts management
– Code or fingertip lock
– Export to .CSV
– Support for all world currencies
You can buy CoinKeeper premium-subscription and get every feature. Monthly CoinKeeper Premium auto-renewable subscription costs $3.99 per month. Yearly CoinKeeer Premium subscription costs $11.99 per year. Unlimited CoinKeeper Premium subscription costs $23.99
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
CoinKeeper gets updates with new features every month!
If you have any questions regarding CoinKeeper, please reach us:
Follow us at:
Fixed some minor bugs. If you enjoy using CoinKeeper, please take a few seconds to rate us! It's a very special and important moment for us.
Ratings and Reviews
Works perfectly for my needs
My husband and I started using this app when we merged our finances and needed a way to have an overall snapshot of our finances. I love that we can have the same account on both of our phones so that no matter who spends or where we are, we can automatically update it. I also love that we can use it with more than one currency since we are from different countries and have bank accounts in different countries. Most importantly, it has helped us understand exactly where our money is going at all times and how much our net worth is.
Great but not perfect
I love most features but their is some faults like you can’t move the source of your money if you want to change the order. Like your credit cards once u set is as cash you can’t change it to debt you have start over I had to delete it then start from scratch after all that it doesn’t synchronize properly from website version to the app their is delay then I had to start over again 3 times then I got bored of retyping it I left my credit cards out
Then their is that you can’t add more expenses if you just wanted to speed up the process after you change the amount in your money account
Plus I hate I upgraded to premium on the app but on the website if u want to synchronize with your bank accounts it ask to purchase again and I get emails about it. I’m already premium I don’t need anymore reminders or requests
Plus your income stays $0 and you can’t add into it
Then Their is the fact if you want to add to a certain one then it drops it in the wrong one by moving to the next page
Best app and support - continuous development over years
UPD 08/18: please, add iPhone X support.
I've tried numerous budget-tracking apps, but stopped on this on (with annual subscription) and use it over a year now. Very helpful on preparing the taxes - you can separate business and personal money, track multiple currencies of income. After me asking a feature in the app, they added it in 2 months (which is super-fast). If i could, i'd give this app 6 stars.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dizrapp OOO
- 134 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Disrapp
- In-App Purchases
- Year of premium subscription $11.99
- CoinKeeper Premium $3.99
- Unlimited Subscription $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.