Reach your full potential with Goodwall’s diverse community of 1m+ students & young professionals from 150+ countries. Connect on shared interests, showcase yourself, and discover opportunities, including jobs and internships.
We’re making headlines! As seen on: Forbes, Wall Street Journal, TEDx, TechCrunch, Entrepreneur, Cheddar, United Nations, World Economic Forum, and more.
Your ultimate goal should not be a degree or job.
It should be a better you.
We’ve built an inclusive, supportive community where talent is inspired and empowered to maximize their potential and impact society positively. Join Goodwall for free—perfect for high school students, college undergraduates, university students, apprentices, entrepreneurs, and young professionals.
1. COMMUNITY: Build a meaningful network of lifelong professional connections based on common interests, goals, and ideals, such as social impact, technology, and entrepreneurship. Leverage your contacts to get inspired, ask and answer questions, chat with industry leaders, express yourself, pitch ideas, earn recognition, acknowledge your peers, and support others as they support you.
2. PROFILE: Craft a unique online profile to showcase your achievements, skills, and ideas. Go beyond listing basic grades or work experience and show off creative videos and compelling images to universities and employers. It’s the traditional resume rebuilt for the next generation.
3. OPPORTUNITIES: Discover the perfect career opportunity or volunteer assignment for you based on your journey, aspirations, and interests. We've got your back with 5m+ jobs and internships, $1m+ in scholarships and awards, and hundreds of courses.
Have a question, suggestion, or idea to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- General updates and bug fixes.
- Various improvements on the feed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app with some issues
The app provides students with so much opportunities for internships and scholarships. And, I get to see everyone’s experiences and accomplishments. I also get to put my own experiences and accomplishments on my page and get different opportunities. I did have some issues with changing the dates for my birthday, school graduation year, and some other dates. Every time I changed it and saved it, it would later show up as a different date. I kept trying to change it, but it didn’t work. When I tried to put in my job experience, some places weren’t on there. So, I manually entered the workplace and waited for review. And, it gave me the wrong workplace. But, overall the app has a lot of potential to grow.
So I downloaded this app just to explore. It seemed pretty good- except there were some issues. First of all, it keeps changing my birthday date to 1998... am I too young? I thought this app was for high schoolers too, and I’m a high schooler. Also, it asks me to have access to my location. I made the mistake of clicking “allow”. The next thing I know my location is in the bio for everyone to see, and even after I disabled my location, it was still there. I couldn’t get rid of it! I love he idea of the app, but I don’t want people I don’t know knowing where I live. So PLEASE Goodwall, remove my location! The app seems pretty good other than that. It’s a great app, but please remove my location from my bio.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for sharing your valuable & useful feedback. We'll make sure that this will be raised. If you have other feedback or suggestions, please write to us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
Incredible Educational App!
The Goodwall app motivates you to focus in your academical and professional future. It also helps you to connect with other students that have similar interests and goals as you. Futhermore, it offers you scholarships and summer courses. This app is incredible and I would totally recommend it.
However, the only problem I've encountered is that I can't put my College Board results on my profile. If they are able to fix that problem, this app would absolutely improve.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.