70 million downloads world wide!!
LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum is the fluffiest puzzle game ever! Collect, connect and pop Tsum Tsum based on the popular Disney Tsum Tsum plushes.
Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Frozen and more beloved Disney characters are here!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others and in-app purchases that cost real money.
How to Play
-Collect Tsum Tsum and set your favorite as your MyTsum.
-Connect 3 or more of the same Tsum Tsum to pop them.
-The more Tsum Tsum you connect, the more points you'll get!
-Trigger off Fever Mode to rack up a whole bunch of extra points!
-Each Tsum Tsum has a different skill. Use the one that matches your play style! Find a strategy that works for you!
LINE Disney Tsum Tsum is published by LINE under license from Disney.
Version 1.96.2 Update Details
Thank you for playing LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum.
The content of this update is as follows:
- Data for Tsum Tsum scheduled for future release added
- Fixes and improvements to Tsum Tsum animations and visuals
We will be doing our best to continue to make LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum more fun and wonderful than ever, so please stick with us!
Ratings and Reviews
Disney’s characters are awfully adorable, but when they’re morphed into fuzzy little plush heads called Tsums, the cuteness factor goes to infinity and beyond. Trace a line through connected Tsums in this simple but engaging bite-sized game. As you work to expand your collection of these squeal-worthy virtual toys, daily challenges and holiday-themed events keep the game constantly fresh. Built-in Line integration lets you share achievements and swap prizes with users of the popular social messaging app.
Waiting for the best update to make this 5 ⭐️
I have been playing this game since it first came out and I love it. The only gripe is have is what others have mentioned is the manual collection and giving of hearts. It’s the dumbest part of the game. I want to be playing not giving and receiving hearts on an hourly basis just to have coins and points. Way too tedious. I am almost at the point where I’m over playing this game bc of it. Keep in mind I’ve always been a manual sender/receiver for hearts. There are hacks to do it so it’s automatic but it’s a lot of work to set it up and it may have to be on another device that has to run all day like a laptop.
Also, when u give/receive a heart there are multiple confirmation buttons to get thru. WHYYY?? We don’t need confirmation. If I press it once, do it, don’t ask to confirm if that’s what I want to do. And this has to be done for every single one. It’s hard if u have 100+ friends. I can spend almost 20 min/hour giving/receiving hearts. And that’s not even playing the game!!
There should also be an option to purchase more skill tickets and more ways to earn rubies than purchasing them
One of the greatest apps I’ve played
1. THIS IS JUST SIMPLY ADORABLE. The disney characters are cute to begin with, but putting them in tiny forms with dot eyes and simplified features is just the CUTEST. It’s just not the characters either, the overall game design is just...╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
2. This is a rather simple game to play. Get energy, connect matching (or not, depends on skill) tsums, clear those, get points and coins! Even though the first few levels of playing can be a tedious and slow process just to get coins, but as you progress further into the game they start rolling in. It’s a fun and satisfying way to see yourself grow in the game! It would be nice, sure, if there were a little more options to gain more coins, but nonetheless still fun to save up for what you want.
3. It takes 15 minutes(?) to gain a single heart. Yes, that is super time consuming, especially when you used up all energy. That’s 75 minutes just to fully play again (but remember it takes 15 mind to gain an energy). For me, this is actually good because I’m a pretty busy person. During these 75 minutes, I can be productive in my real life or do something else that I like.
If you like Disney, like adorableness, like simplicity, those “connect 3+” games, and short spurt games, this is just perfect! I had to uninstall this game for a bit, sure, but overall I’ve been playing and loving for over a year now. Can’t imagine not having a phone without the history of downloading the app, hehe.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LINE Corporation
- 71.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Korean, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © LINE Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- 65 Rubies $5.99
- 20 Rubies $1.99
- 78 Rubies $5.99
- 24Ruby $1.99
- 71 Rubies $5.99
- 300 Rubies $23.99
- 22 Rubies $1.99
- 360 Rubies $23.99
- Special Ruby Pack (180 Rubies) $4.99
- 1506 Rubies $69.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.