SoulSpark- Eternal Mana Strike 12+
Epic RPG card deck building
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Gather your heroes and experience the magic of SoulSpark in heart-racing, spell-blazing, card-chasing combat. Enjoy one-minute warfare, anytime, anywhere on iPhone or iPad.
* Free to play
* Experience intense real-time card battles - no waiting, no turns
* Customize your party of heroes and create your own unique strategy
* Journey through the world of SoulSpark on an epic quest to save the world from corruption.
* Make your way through dark swamps and treacherous mountains to face the darkness from beyond the void.
* Face hordes of sinister undead, merciless abominations and unyielding mechanical horrors.
* Uncover hundreds of mysterious artifacts, powerful spells and epic weapons
* Every battle is a challenge - get ready to swipe or wipe
* Enjoy SoulSpark anywhere, anytime with snack-sized bites of card-chasing action
* Features amazing original artwork by renowned fantasy artist Steve Prescott
iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus
iPad 2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, Mini, Mini Retina, Mini 3
Updated the game to support 64bit
Ratings and Reviews
Fun so far...
Cool game with interesting story and characters... Great for those who like card based battle games... Seems like it will get expensive pretty fast though... I hope it's at least somewhat playable without buying gems, because I don't plan on spending on more than a couple of games at a time, and those spots are already taken....
F2P Gone Bad
I don’t normally write reviews, but playing this game left me so unsatisfied in such a short amount of time I wanted to save others from wasting their life playing this game.
I wanted to like this game, I really did. The artwork is gorgeous and was the main reason I downloaded this game in the first place. But, the “free to play” mechanics in this game are bonkers.
First, there’s the ads. After every battle, an ad pops up on your screen. It costs $4 to remove this “feature”. Then, after each battle your guys get “fatigued” which means after playing a few rounds, they start out with lower hit points. You can, of course, rest them up by waiting hours, or by spending “gems” which are rare unless you want to pay cash for them. Gems are also used to revive your guys in a fight, which is the only way to win some of these fights.
But, I get all that. It’s totally fair that they set the game up this way to make money. However, like some other reviews on here said, this game is _hard to play_ unless you spend money. Early in the game, maybe the 6th battle you fight, you’re put up against a boss that is nearly impossible to beat without spending money reviving your guys during the fight, or by buying gold to get better items for your squad.
This game has a lot of potential, I think, and I would gladly pay $4 for it if it was balanced and NOT F2P.
I was able to finish all available levels, without purchasing any add ones. This game is fairly glitchy throughout. Ads would sometimes unpredictably pop up, prompting inadvertent activation of the ad, but not too overwhelming - probably acceptable for a free app. Oftentimes would require restarting app because of glitches while equipping cards, and seldomly during gameplay (although this occurred several times during gameplay). Gameplay progression seemed a little uneven (got stuck for sometime on middle boss sword lady), whereas later bosses less problematic. After finishing, acquired mercenaries lost all equipment options (glitch). Like the art, gameplay generally, but still needs a lot of work on glitches throughout the game.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gamerce ApS
- 330.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Copenhagen Creators ApS
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $0.99
- Stack of Gems $4.99
- The Motherlode $17.99
- Shield of Vallerien $3.99
- Dragon's Treasure $8.99
- Heap of Gold $0.99
- Pile of Gold $4.99
- Dragon's Chest $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.