The biggest names from the Marvel Universe are ready to battle!
Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Terms of Service Agreement and our Privacy Notice before using our services as they govern the relationship between you and Kabam.
NEW QUESTS AND EVENTS:
An unseen enemy has begun to weaken the magical wards that help protect The Battlerealm, and it falls to Wong to stop them! Teaming up with America Chavez and the mystical minotaur Rintrah, Wong will need all his wits and wisdom to overcome this mysterious foe.
Trials of Madness:
A strange force has sensed a weakness in the fabric of the Multiverse and is using it to send challenging Trials out for our Summoners! Battle daily through the week to earn Boosts that you’ll need if you hope to show Dormammu that you’re more than he bargained for at the end of each week’s cycle! Power up your Sling Ring to get rewards, exclusive items, and of course maintain the delicate balance of a myriad of multiverses!
Eternity Of Pain:
Pain is eternal, and soon a special set of challenges will be made available to Thronebreaker players and higher! Each week, for 5 weeks, a new fight will be featured and the previous week’s fight will be removed. The 5th week will result in the culmination of your grief and DENIAL, where you will be tasked with dealing with all 4 of the previous fights in one painful path! Each week's fights will also be accompanied by Solo Objectives that will further increase the pain and difficulty.
New Campaign Progression Level:
The next Campaign progression level is almost here! Later this month, all Summoners that have completed Act 7 Chapter 4 and have 3x 6-Star Champions at Rank 4 will obtain the rank of Paragon! Paragons enjoy special benefits, including updated Daily and 4-Hour Crystals, an updated Weekly Login Calendar, special offers tailored to this progression level, exclusive objectives for the Eternity of Pain, and an updated Monthly Calendar coming in June!
Storm and Mordo have been updated! Check out their Spotlights for more information.
NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
Cycle Synergy Champions - You can now tap on Champions from the synergy popup to toggle to your other rarities of that Champion.
Team Select from Quit Quest - You will now have the option to return to Team Select from the Quit Quest popup.
Rank Up Gem Selector - You will now have the ability to toggle between applicable Rank Up Gems on the Champion Upgrade screen, and Rank Up Gem naming has been improved to better differentiate them.
Difficulty Selection Memory - The game will now remember the last event quest difficulty you played, and default to that difficulty selection when you return.
Crystal Scroll Memory - The game will try to navigate you back to where you were in the scroll when returning to the Crystal screen.
All this and more! Check out the complete list of exciting updates on playcontestofchampions.com
Ratings and Reviews
Daredevil. Storm. Juggernaut. Vision. Kabam’s beautiful brawler gives you control of dozens of beloved heroes and villains as you punch, kick, and blast your way across the Marvel universe. A simple and intuitive set of attacks, counters, and special attacks make for edge-of-your-seat combat, but you’ll spend just as much time finding and upgrading your super-team. Figuring out the best way to use them is key to surviving bouts with relentless opponents—and progressing through treacherous story quests.
Great game but need some fixes
This is the best marvel game I’ve ever had (and the only one)! But let me just say it would be awesome if they added some more champions. But before I go into the update suggestions, I have a question: is there supposed to be a Thanos with the infinity gauntlet? Because I’ve seen some videos where Thanos had the IG but I don’t see him with it. I would appreciate if you got back to me about that question. Anyways, update suggestions. I know you don’t have a mode to where you can’t actually duel and fight other players, and I’m serious, I totally get that. But I’m sure it’s possible to turn the player around and for the controls to be the same. And also, I would be cool to have the iron venom (iron man and venom mixed) I saw a LEGO set with iron venom and he looked like a boss! It would be cool to add a venom update soon because he’s one of my favorite champions. Also, it would be awesome if you had a customizable champion mode or maybe a sandbox mode where you can test out champions you don’t have and/or face any champion you want. And lastly, it would be cool to have skins for certain champions like for iron man, it could be suits from the past or Scarlett witch age of Ultron appearance or cull obsidian with his mechanical claw. That’s all my suggestions, but I would definitely ask you to get back to this response and keep the updates coming!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Marvel Contest of Champions. If you have a moment, we would love to hear any feedback that you have about features you'd like to see improved! Share your thoughts with the Game Team by filling out this form: bit.ly/MCOCFeedback
Great game, but lack of diverse gameplay and slow leveling up
All the characters you could ever want are in this game, but getting to them might take months, or longer even. Unless you have ca$h, leveling up takes a long time if you don’t play all day everyday. There is also a large lack of gameplay variation, which helps and hurts the game. It keeps gameplay simple, and gives the opportunity to delight in the cinematic power moves, but many characters feel like exact copy-paste versions of themselves…Especially ground level characters that they have not updated to mirror the comics nor the MCU. For example, the MCU version of scarlet witch and black widow in this game are OP, but there is yet to be a Giant-man move added to ant-man, and all the updated versions of characters are very very rare. They are the ones that actually have been updated with more dynamic gameplay and attacks but you can barely enjoy them. My roster is pretty dope anyways, I multiple versions of the x-men, defenders, avengers, sinister 6, midnight suns, west coast avengers, etc. Nonetheless, you get so many champions along the way it’s fun to mix them up and fill out teams from the comics. Just wish the developers would actually read these reviews and take the game up a level. Like no matter how many stars a character is, it doesn’t make sense that I can beat a 4 star 4500 level character with a 3stat 1760 character purely off taking advantage of the simply gameplay.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kabam Games, Inc.
- 1.7 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2022 MARVEL MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE © 2022 KABAM, INC. DEVELOPED BY KABAM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- PETER PARKER'S WALLET $4.99
- STAR-LORD'S LOOT BAG $9.99
- TONY STARK'S BRIEFCASE $29.99
- ALL-FATHER ODIN'S VAULT $99.99
- BLACK PANTHER'S TREASURE $49.99
- COLLECTOR'S DAILY CARD $4.99
- SUMMONER'S SIGIL $9.99
- THE DAILY SPECIAL $4.99
- THE DAILY SPECIAL $4.99
- THE DAILY SPECIAL $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.