Air Transat accompanies you before your trip, at the airport and at destination thanks to your trip timeline. Bon voyage!
• Create your trip timeline
• Prepare your trip: luggage, travel documents, flight services and more!
• Receive notifications relevant to your trip
• Get your boarding passes and travel documents
• Add inflight services
• Check your flight status
• Book your flights, vacation packages and à la carte hotels
For some South destinations:
• Benefit at all times from Transat information at destination
• Representatives schedule
• Welcome session
• Transfer time to the airport
• Stay connected with the Transat team at destination using our free call service*
• Book your Transat excursions
*Free calling require Wi-Fi connection, otherwise standard data rates apply
Bug fix regarding some flight times displayed
Ratings and Reviews
Only Way to Fly
I discovered Air TransAt by accident when looking for flights to London. I travel regularly to England. I live in upstate New York and having had horrible experiences at JFK I needed to find an alternative. I live less than 4 hours from Toronto by car and decided to try Air TransAt. Changed my life. No JFK, no connecting flights; the planes are on time, the staff and flight attendants are wonderful, the planes are comfortable, and landing at Gatwick is not an issue. I can even get a bus to Oxford (where I love to visit) from Gatwick. I recommend it to any of my friends or family who want to travel to England or Europe.
I’ve flown Air Transat several times and I’ve never been disappointed.
The prices are totally acceptable, the seats are very comfortable and the food they serve is really good.
My last flight? 45 minutes early arriving Paris. I’ve been early on several flights, but 45 minutes is very good!
And not to forget the staff: friendly without being superficial, professional and give every impression they really like their job.
What a great pleasure compared to what you experience on USA carriers.
Hope their executives and administrators realise they’ve got a good thing and don’t screw it up like some other airlines have!
After downloading the App, you would think that the next step would be to create a profile. If you can do this, it is not obvious. Tried to find and create a profile, but I could not. Then I went to to My Trips and put in my flight number hoping that would bring it up. No dice! That didn’t work either. Didn’t try to book a new flight from the App because I already had done so. Totally useless APP! American Airlines has one of the best ones. The minute you open the app, all your trips are right there beautifully laid out. Not sure what Transat is trying todo.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 119 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Air Transat A.T. Inc.