Turn-based historical simulation strategy. Develop the Greek civilization from the small village to the great city-state when it will dominate the world!
**Pocket Gamer - Bronze Award **
During the 4000 years (from 3000 BC to 1000 AD), you will have to:
• Raise the population
• Invent technologies
• Construct buildings
• Trade goods
• Explore world
• Found new cities
• Start and end wars with neighbors
• Survive through the hundred real historical events.
The key to victory is choosing the right development priorities, allocating resources and managing the foreign policy. Mechanics of the game is a mix of old-school game designs.
Version 2.9.8 changes
The long-awaited update with huge changes, includes all updates from 2.2.1 to 2.9.8 versions:
- Added German and Spanish version of the game.
- Due the 2K Company claims, the title of game has been changed from "Pre-Civilization: Marble age" to "Marble Age".
- Added the possibility to continue playing after winning the game. You will not be able to play this game in Sandbox mode like in "Bronze Age", but you will have enough time to finish the things you would like to.
- Easy mode become more easier.
- Dozens bugfixes.
- Dozens game balance and game function improvements.
- About a dozen typos fixed in Russian and English versions of the text.
Game engine, Flash Player AIR, has been updated to the latest 24th version, with the details of the update here: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/release-note/fp_24_air_24_release_notes.html
More details about previous changes:
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent strategy. This game is quite addictive. It’s quite challenging. It has that addictive thing where I am always trying to improve efficiency and really own the game, but I never quite feel like I have done it. So I keep trying and playing. Also it is nice and compact with plenty of angles to consider without getting too complicated with unnecessary filler. The UI boils it down and I can focus on the gameplay. Anyway this has really delivered on the just one more turn itch.
I’ve been playing for a few years now and I highly recommend this game. It’s such an intense strategy game and you have to prepare for disaster. My only complaint about this game is that it’s too easy to spend time on it!
Downloaded and said payment was successful
I downloaded this game and it told me that the payment was successful and now I can’t download and other apps bc I spent the last bit of my money on it and I don’t get paid until Wednesday bc it is recharging me if it wasn’t successful in paying then how was I able to download it and play it and why is it recharging me or whatever it is it has to be something along those lines because I downloaded other apps apps that were free afterward but now I can’t because it says a payment is pending from this game and I didn’t try to buy anything in the game either
- MIKHAIL VASILEV
- 89.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © (C) Clarus Victoria
- In-App Purchases
- Civilization points pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.