oneSafe provides advanced security for your passwords with features like Touch and Face ID, auto-lock, decoy safe, intrusion detection, self-destruct mode and double protection for your most sensitive data.
NEW! oneSafe+ now supports Dark Mode, Siri shortcuts, an Apple Watch app, iOS universal (super fast) search in Spotlight, and many other iOS 13 improvements.
You can even sync your secured info across various devices via iCloud Drive, CloudKit or Dropbox to have your passwords available whenever and wherever you need them.
oneSafe protects your confidential information with AES-256 encryption; the highest level of encryption on mobile devices. Passwords, documents, photos, credit card numbers, bank account details, PIN codes and much more can all be locked away securely inside your safe – and at the same time be accessible whenever you need them. Plus, oneSafe adapts to your preferences allowing you to change the colors and images of your safe for maximum customization.
> THEY LOVE oneSafe
• Apple Editor's Choice, best new app in 80 countries!
• "oneSafe has cuter graphics than its rivals" [New York Times]
• "Even though oneSafe is incredibly powerful, it remains incredibly user-friendly." [iMore]
• "Listed in top password managers" [Cnet]
• "oneSafe is well built, robust, and easy to use" [Marco Tabini]
• "If you want to protect and secure your data like Fort Knox, oneSafe is your solution." [AppDictions.com]
oneSafe is ultra secure, easy to use and provides an unequaled user experience. Keep all your confidential information secure and easily accessible when you need it – with oneSafe!
> SECURITY first
oneSafe incorporates the strongest encryption algorithm available on mobile devices (AES-256). All your data is automatically encrypted as soon as it's stored in the app, even the synched content. oneSafe also makes your entry password unhackable by using encryption standards involving extremely complex calculations. In addition, oneSafe comes with numerous advanced security options allowing you to manage your level of security: double-protection categories, auto-lock feature, password generator, decoy safe, self-destruct option, break-in attempts monitoring and a password change reminder.
> SYNC your content, the way you want
• You control at all times which categories are synched and which are not.
• Your info is synched via iCloud or Dropbox. Before being sent to the server it’s encrypted with AES-256 for the maximum possible level of security.
• You don't want to use the cloud? Choose the manual sync option!
> FEATURES that will make your life easier
• Password safety analysis.
• iOS universal search in Spotlight.
• Large step-by-step password reader.
• Integration with Withings watch, securing oneSafe based on the watch's distance from your iPhone or iPad.
• Create, browse and edit your items super easily.
• Adapt your safe with customizable categories to keep all your information well organized.
• Use ready-made templates to quickly and easily enter your data.
• Take advantage of the ultra-secure built-in browser with auto-fill feature to access websites quickly and securely.
• Back up your data (via email, iTunes or Wi-Fi) to be sure you’ll always have a copy in storage.
• Change the texture, icon and color for any of your items.
• Flag items as 'Favorites' for quick access to your most commonly used information.
• Use the ‘Search’ feature to find items quickly within your database.
• Sync the contents of your safe between your devices using iCloud (iCloud Drive or CloudKit), and/or Dropbox.
• Use the bullet-proof "Secure sharing" feature to share your confidential data with your family, friends or colleagues.
Store in complete security:
• Credit card numbers
• PIN codes and entry codes
• Social security and tax numbers
• Bank account details
• Usernames and passwords
• Documents in PDF, Word, Excel and more
• Private photos and videos
Minor bug fixes and improvements, including the copy to clipboard
Ratings and Reviews
Works great, but...
Update: the synchronization problems have been resolved! It’s working great now. I’ve upped my rating to 5 stars. One little irritation. With the recent updates the window of a website opened in the app is way too small when viewed in landscape mode on an iPad. Previously it would fill the screen, but for some reason it’s been changed to be a small window with large margins of space all around. Not good. At least give us the option to select how we want that view to work.
Overall it works really well. The one thing that is a repeated irritation is the sketchiness of the synchronization between devices. I have the app on an iPhone and iPad and they will synchronize perfectly for awhile and then suddenly it stops working. It seems to be associated with updates of the app and/or iOS. I'm not sure which because I haven't taken the time to diagnose it--nor should I have to. This has been going on for quite some time so the developers might want to get that fixed before they fuss with redesigns of the UI.
These Guys Screwed Me
I’ll start by saying I like OneSafe. Been using it for years. Excellent app for storing my many logins—until today.
As usual, I went to log into OneSafe using TouchID. Instead of allowing me to proceed once I scanned my finger, it indicated I was now required to enter my passcode. After a few tries and no alternative (NO forgotten password link, secret question, etc.) I looked it up on their website to find that unless I had previously set up the two secret questions (was never even an option on the version I had), for security reasons there was no way to retrieve your passcode. I had to delete and re-download the app. So I did. Except when I downloaded it the first time it was free...and now it’s $3.99. I considered skipping out and using another app instead, but I knew I had 90+ logins that I didn’t want to go through the trouble of locating again. So I bit the bullet and purchased the paid app. Once I logged in, I set up my account, “found” my previously saved info, but in order to access it I needed my passcode. Same problem as before, but $4 poorer. Brilliant way to scam me into deleting my free version of the app app and re-downloading the paid version instead. You kept me as a customer, but I’m still helpless without my passcode. How ironic. Thanks OneSafe.
It’s all good!
I have been using this app for a number of years. For some reason, when I was locked out and couldn’t get back in, I deleted the app and re-downloaded it from the cloud. Strangely, when it asked for me to restore my data from iCloud, I didn’t realize I had chosen an older version, which was unlockable only using my OLD password. Luckily, I had written that password down in a safekeeping app, tried it and got in! I then deleted the app again, restored it with the newest version in my iCloud, used my current password and everything was restored (which I thought I had lost). So all the people who are having difficulty, try your old password as you might have been like me and accidentally restored an older version of your OneSafe. Hoping it works for you. Other than that, I love how it saves all my cards, visually. And Olivier was awesome and prompt in his support to help me out! 👍👍👍☺️
- Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
- 321.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Lunabee Pte Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.