Grosh is like no other grocery shopping app you have seen. It’s got an attractive modern design, can be updated across multiple types of devices, comes with intelligent suggestions, and helps you find groceries in the shop. It’s FREE and always will be.
1. Usage based suggestions
- Auto recording of purchase history and calculation of remaining stock
- After some weeks the app starts providing accurate shopping suggestions
- Items with low stock are red, orange items are already on the shopping list and green items are other items you buy often
- No more double purchases
2. Easy and fast to operate
- Add items quickly by auto complete against the directory
- Add items using barcode scanner
- Easy to enter quantity, preferred store and price, eg type '3 milk lidl 1.50’
- Auto categorization of grocery items
- Auto ordering of list according to the shop you are in
3. Easy access to favourite recipes
- Bookmark all of your cooking recipes in one place
- Include a picture of your dish
- Ingredients can easily be added to your shopping list
- Bookmark recipes found online using our browser extension
- Search in recipes published by other users
- Share recipes with family and friends
- Follow users to get inspired in your cooking
4. List backed up and synced across devices
- All lists, items and recipes are automatically backed up onto our cloud servers, so don’t worry about loosing your data
- See items being marked as bought as your partner shops!
- App available on multiple phone platforms, your partner doesn't need to have the same phone type as you
- Webapp available for your desktop web browser
- Watch app available for your smart watch
5. Lots of clever functions
- Provides you with shopping insights to help you become more efficient
- Create separate lists for grocery and non-food shopping needs
- Share shopping lists with family or friends
- Filter list to only show items tagged for a particular store
- Tuns off auto screen lock while you’re shopping
- Total sum of item prices on shopping list
- Find low prices for regularly bought food items
Here’s just some of the nice things that our users say:
“Grosh is already a regular part of my shopping habits. Without it, I forget a lot of things” — Soren M
“Grosh is more clever and faster to use than other shopping apps I have tried” — Thomas J
“Grosh not only looks good, it is intuitive and easy to use” — Lisa W
Grosh is built by a small team dedicated to bring you the best shopping app ever. We publish frequent free updates and would love your feedback. Get in touch via our homepage Groshapp.com, our Facebook page Groshapp, or tweet us @Groshapp.
Grosh is free and always will be. If you're a regular user, please consider upgrading to Grosh Premium to support the continued development of Grosh and get rid of ads. Also enjoy various features exclusive to Premium subscribers and premium support.
Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Simpler to build meal plan, prompts for date while adding recipes
Tap enter in login screen to submit credentials for faster login
New voting list type for premium users, great when planning a joint activity
Improved performance on meals page and in general due to image caching
Fixed add to shopping list bugs
Fixed jump back again to List from Meals page
Fixed crash on add tag screen when none are defined
Fixed various recipe filter bugs
Various styling fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app for shared lists
My husband and I can have the same list that syncs automatically! Yay!
It was good
The app at its start was really promising. The ability to go through and add in your prices was really helpful when budgeting and it was really easy to share with my partner. Sadly, with recent updates the app consistently removed items, adds duplicates of items, selects the wrong item when you go to check them off and doesn’t sync up correctly anymore. Would love to stay with the app but even with it through multiple updates the problems persist. Couldn’t really recommend it for a new user but it served me very well up until the end here.
Developer Response ,
Sorry about the problems, not sure what could at play here. Would be helpful if you can send some details to help us pinpoint was is causing your issues to support at groshapp dot com.
Fix the bugs!
I have had this app for years, been through the good bad and ugly of updates but I can not do this anymore. You’ve had years to perfect the bugs of the app logging you out, removing items from the list, doubling items etc. Today is the last straw I am at the store now and the app logged me out and when I logged back in my whole list is gone and it logged me back out again. Thank you for the time you did work in my favor but I can not deal with the bugs anymore. It’s time to look for a new app.
Developer Response ,
Sorry about the problems, but we have since fixed this issue that was caused by bad network connectivity. If you would like to test out Grosh again, feel free to do and send any questions to support at groshapp dot com.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Compelling Software IVS
- 34.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Compelling Software
- In-App Purchases
- Grosh Premium Subscription $6.49
Get things done within this app using just your voice.