Grosh is like no other grocery shopping app you have seen. It’s got an attractive modern design, can be updated across multiple types of devices, comes with intelligent suggestions, and helps you find groceries in the shop. It’s FREE and always will be.
1. Usage based suggestions
- Auto recording of purchase history and calculation of remaining stock
- After some weeks the app starts providing accurate shopping suggestions
- Items with low stock are red, orange items are already on the shopping list and green items are other items you buy often
- No more double purchases
2. Easy and fast to operate
- Add items quickly by auto complete against the directory
- Add items using barcode scanner
- Easy to enter quantity, preferred store and price, eg type '3 milk lidl 1.50’
- Auto categorization of grocery items
- Auto ordering of list according to the shop you are in
3. Easy access to favourite recipes
- Bookmark all of your cooking recipes in one place
- Include a picture of your dish
- Ingredients can easily be added to your shopping list
- Bookmark recipes found online using our browser extension
- Search in recipes published by other users
- Share recipes with family and friends
- Follow users to get inspired in your cooking
4. List backed up and synced across devices
- All lists, items and recipes are automatically backed up onto our cloud servers, so don’t worry about loosing your data
- See items being marked as bought as your partner shops!
- App available on multiple phone platforms, your partner doesn't need to have the same phone type as you
- Webapp available for your desktop web browser
- Watch app available for your smart watch
5. Lots of clever functions
- Provides you with shopping insights to help you become more efficient
- Create separate lists for grocery and non-food shopping needs
- Share shopping lists with family or friends
- Filter list to only show items tagged for a particular store
- Tuns off auto screen lock while you’re shopping
- Total sum of item prices on shopping list
- Find low prices for regularly bought food items
Here’s just some of the nice things that our users say:
“Grosh is already a regular part of my shopping habits. Without it, I forget a lot of things” — Soren M
“Grosh is more clever and faster to use than other shopping apps I have tried” — Thomas J
“Grosh not only looks good, it is intuitive and easy to use” — Lisa W
Grosh is built by a small team dedicated to bring you the best shopping app ever. We publish frequent free updates and would love your feedback. Get in touch via our homepage Groshapp.com, our Facebook page Groshapp, or tweet us @Groshapp.
Grosh is free and always will be. If you're a regular user, please consider upgrading to Grosh Premium to support the continued development of Grosh and get rid of ads. Also enjoy various features exclusive to Premium subscribers and premium support.
Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Minor release fixing non-working links for membership benefits
Ratings and Reviews
Great app and scans, too!
I’ve used different shopping apps, and very few, if any, have categories that can be rearranged/reordered, allows you to quickly scan bar codes to add items to the list, and sync between people/devices all for free. This has all the things I’m looking for in a shopping app!
I like it!
Handy app, no more paper lists, and categorized organization.
Two important things groceryIQ (now dead?) had that I miss
1. Ability to create categories
2. Ability to sort categories so that they appear in the order of aisles in the store.
These make for a faster shopping experience.
Personally, the menu features are not important and I would focus on the shopping list features, but that might be just me.
Developer Response ,
HI there, you can create categories under Settings, tap Adjust next to Categories. Sorting should be automatic after a few visits to the store. Feel free to send your inputs to feedback at groshapp.com
- Compelling Software IVS
- 21.6 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Compelling Software
- In-App Purchases
- Grosh Premium Subscription $6.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.