iPerf3 Network Test Tool
This is the IOS distribution of iPerf version 3(also called iPerf3).
iPerf3 network tool measure the wireless network bandwidth(throughput) either at Home or Enterprise by creating Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and User Datagram Protocol (UDP) data streams, you can survey the performance of LOCAL wireless network(WLAN) by this tool WITHOUT internet connection.
- Automatically find out the highest throughput among the given bandwidth
- Built-in pre-configured profiles to test different application throughput, e.g VoIP
- Rich options supported WORKING IOS distribution of iPerf3
- Support running as iPerf3 client or server mode
- Customize options and arguments quickly, useful while running multiple times
- Compatible with other common platforms' distribution of iPerf3
- Automatically generate test report which can be shared to other Apps, e.g Email
- Support from iOS6 and above
!!! Note !!!
This tool is IOS distribution of iPerf3, NOT compatible with lower version of iPerf3(also called iPerf or iPerf2)
- Fix Crashes
- rebuilt to improve overall stability
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t show a live graph. Sometimes doesn’t show a graph at the end either, just a bunch of difficult to read JSON. Doesn’t show any results while running. Only after it completes. Save your money and look elsewhere.
Update: I am perfectly calm. I’m just disappointed in myself after spending money on this app and then being insulted by the developer. I wish I had read the other reviews first. I did, in fact, set the interval option. This app appears to be a minimal port of a free command line utility which, I might add, has a much more robust set of options and instructions in its man page. The only value added by this developer would be the graph, if it worked. At best, I can get it to show 1 to 3 data points before wiping the screen and starting over. At worst the graph doesn’t display and the screen is filled with JSON output. Very inconsistent. If I could give zero stars for the rating, I would.
Developer Response ,
Dear Sir/Madam, thanks for your feedback, please calm down, what you described is very unlikely the problem of the tool but problems of the Wi-Fi RF environment, if you want, please contact email@example.com and we can further discuss the possible reason or any kind of solution that could be worked out, sincerely, thanks and have a good day!
App doesn't work on iOS 6, iPad mini, even though it is supported. I have been ripped off.
App simply crashes with no error message whenever launching either as client or server.
More Documentation in App
Needed iperf quickly to troubleshoot a problem and bought this. It continually failed while testing with jperf for windows and gave little reason why. Maybe I didn't set something correctly, but for $4 I would expect a little more documentation or at least some screen shots for setup. Maybe I missed that info somewhere on here. If I did and I find it then I will upgrade my rating.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wei Zhao
- 4.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Wei Zhao
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.