Connecticut DMV - Permit test 12+
Ace your Driver's License test
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Are you ready for DMV Permit Test? There is no better app than this one to prepare your Permit Test.
- Mock Test
- Marathon Test
- Driver's Manual
- Flashcards and more
Specific for Connecticut.
Based on Connecticut DMV Manual.
This application is professionally created for the people who want save their time, prepare in couple hours and pass Connecticut Driver Knowledge Test on the first attempt. This application runs on iPhone/iPad/iPod and doesn’t require an Internet connection. You can download this helpful application and use it anywhere when you have a free moment.
Choose convenient way to study:
- List with all questions.
- You can manage what topic(s) you want focus on.
- Hide questions what you already know and focus on the rest.
These tools help you cover all topics and questions very fast
- Take CT DMV STYLE TEST generated by the application.
- Run a Marathon Test. This test includes all available questions and covers all topics.
These tools help you polish your knowledge and give you an experience of the real test.
- This application collects statistic and provides a tool to display information about your knowledge level of each topic, so you can evaluate your real progress.
DOWNLOAD. PRACTICE. PASS.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Speed Improved.
- App startup issue fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s pretty good, has ads which is something keeping it free so I don’t mind. the app has the actual CT DMV booklet PDF for free. great for those can’t get the tangible copy or if you’re on the go.
wish when highlighting in the DMV booklet it’d would stay highlighted so I can come back to it later on but it erases once you close the PDF.
So I have no issues with the preparation and testing on the app. I think for beginners, this is perfect as a starting app, but I would move elsewhere after you’re comfortable as I have found typos in some of the wording around different places on the app. Also, the ads are absolutely ridiculous. I get ads after every other question or “button press” while using the app and it makes for un-cohesive studying/prep. There should be ads AFTER completing exams and maybe after studying 5-7 minutes or so. Pretty okay app, just need a few adjustments.
It’s a really good app and helps me out a lot. I have my permit test in a few days and it’s been helping me learn efficiently. The ads are quite annoying though and sometimes won’t let you exit them unless you exit the entire app..
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SPOTTERLOOK INC
- 27.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Spotterlook
- In-App Purchases
- NO FULL SCREEN Ads $0.99
- NO BOTTOM BANNER Ads $0.99