Best Casting App! Cast any online video to your TV.
iWebTV™ works with Chromecast + Roku + Apple TV (4th Gen) + Fire TV, as well as smart TVs powered by Roku or Chromecast.
*** Feature Highlights ***
• HD resolution supported (1080p and up to 4K depending on the device)
• Advanced browser, supports multiple browser tabs, blocks or hides spammy popups, search from the URL bar, ad blocker, browsing history etc...
• Subtitle auto-detect + Movie/TV Subtitle library
• Live streams support
• Video preview: up to 72 snapshots to instantly locate your favorite scenes.
• Binge-ready: queue up several videos, and enjoy.
• Set your own home page, bookmark web page or videos.
• Full playback controls, from the app or from the lock screen after exiting the app.
• Privacy modes: anonymous & private
Some of the features above require in-app purchase
iWebTV actually plays the video on your media player which results in a much higher quality picture than apps that mirror your screen.
* Excluding video formats not compatible with iOS (flash)
** Most video sites should work great, however if you are experiencing issues casting from your favorite site, send us a quick note from the app's menu > feedback. We add support for video sites every day, and the most-often requested web sites get fast-tracked priority.
*** The following TV brands have one or more products compatible with iWebTV - Sony, Sharp, Philips, TCL, Vestel, RCA, Vizio, Toshiba, Philips, Magnavox, Polaroid (look for "Roku Smart TV", "Chromecast buit-in", "Google Cast Ready")
iWebTV™ is a trademark of Swishly Inc
iWebTV offers a variety of upgrades, some of which are subscription-based. For these upgrades, the following terms apply:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
• Enjoy your videos without the banner overlay
• Enjoy your videos without the banner overlay
• Video preview with max resolution snapshots
• Bookmark your favorite pages and videos
• Set a custom home page
• Skip video ads
• Stability fixes
• Other bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The Best It’s Better than Airplay.
Fast, efficient, cast-que-preview-bookmark- All done w/ ease. I’m not “techie” Im middle age and this only im 100% competent. Ive been using for yrs now, They don’t change & try new things every other day like others. If this was the case I’m sure that hideous orange should’ve been gone long ago.
t clear & easy to follow. For a negligible amt, 1 x charge to remove banners, pop ups , ads, for hd sel etc.. makes things better and gets rid of annoyances for a lifetime. I prefer iWeb over Airplay. Ive tried approx 20-30 apps similar to this and always come back this one. I have Roku enabled TV’s if there’s a problem w/ my connecting from iPhone to Roku- 100% of time, its that I’m ‘Not on same ‘exact’ network’ I go into tv settings for IP addy. And then into the App Settings/ Configure to edit app IP addy to match exactly. That solves the prob in less than 20 sec.
As general statement- “Make sure You’re on the same network “ That imp to Remember, when trying to connect and ph to tv, and nothing is happening. There’s nothing prompting you, nothing on either screen comes up, so nothing to indicate you have a network issue either
BEST APP OF ALLTIME
This is the best app I’ve ever come across since apps were made! You can watch any channel, any movie, anything you could possibly think of at anytime! With or without the paid version! The paid version is great because it gets rid of the banner! But even with the banner you can still watch whatever you want. You just have the little “distraction”. I just upgraded to the paid version. $7.72 one time fee that’s good for life! I’ll never pay $150/mth for cable again! You save so much money, time and effort with this app! It’s absolutely amazing and deserves 5 stars hands down! My first time doing a review but it was definitely necessary to give the creators their credit for this amazing app! I love it and have never been more satisfied with anything! Thank you to the creators!!!!!!
So far so good
Works well at what it is supposed to - it casts to the TV. You search for everything in the app. It acts as a browser like safari, but then you add videos to the queue if you want to watch them. This queue feature is super helpful when you're wanting to binge something. There's a small banner at the banner if you don't pay the $3 to remove it, but it's not obtrusive, and it's also not super expensive to remove. It does give you a notification at the top of the screen if you leave the app (or turn off the display), telling you to "return when convenient" as it needs the app open to avoid buffering. It does stop playing if you don't return to the app every so often, so it's quite as great as actual casting, but overall it's useable. Other than the small banner, no intrusive pop up ads or anything annoying like that. Works for how I need it to work! Recommended if you just need something easy to cast videos from the web that don't already support this.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Swishly inc
- 63.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Swishly Inc
- In-App Purchases
- iWebTV PRO $6.99
- Proxy Streaming for Chromecast $0.99
- Remove Banner $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.