Welcome to iFlightPlanner for iPad v3.0!
iFlightPlanner provides unparalleled flight planning from any computer or mobile device for pilots of all levels flying in the United States.
Why iFlightPlanner? Here are some of the incredible features:
• Seamless, 2-way synchronization with flights planned at iFlightPlanner.com
• Intuitively plan U.S. flights with auto-routing, recently issued ATC routes, SIDs, STARs, or direct
• Detailed navigation logs with fuel, time, and distance calculations
• Thorough weather briefs for the entire route of flight
• Integrated, weight & balance calculator customizable for your aircraft
• One-touch VFR and IFR ICAO flight plan filing and closing in the U.S.
• Hi-resolution U.S. VFR, TAC, and IFR Low/High Enroute charts
• Animated weather imagery from Baron Weather
• ADS-B weather and traffic from more than 10 certified and portable devices
• Map overlays menu with interactive weather, airspace, fuel pricing, and more
• GPS moving map with integrated flight data recorder
• Georeferenced airport diagrams and instrument approach procedures
• Virtual GPS compatibility with Microsoft Flight Simulator, Prepar3D, and X-Plane
• Expanded digital instrument panel with instrument approach timer
• Customizable split-screen view with enhanced approach plate viewer
• Intelligent cockpit voice recorder with auto-pause functionality
• Comprehensive Airport/Facility Directory with national retail fuel prices
• Stylus-compatible Notepad with free draw and typing capabilities
• Digital pilot log with currency and EAA IMC Club proficiency tracker
• One-touch transfer of flight plans to Jeppesen FliteDeck
...all this and much more! So, take advantage of the 30-day FREE trial to iFlightPlanner Premium Plus, our top-level membership, and experience all that iFlightPlanner offers. Visit http://www.iFlightPlanner.com/Features for a complete breakdown of every feature.
After the trial, you may elect to continue with an iFlightPlanner Free, iFlightPlanner Premium, or iFlightPlanner Premium Plus membership. All memberships include comprehensive web-based flight planning, while premium members have access to enhanced features both online and in the app. For iFlightPlanner Free members, iFlightPlanner for iPad will provide view-only access to the flights planned at iFlightPlanner.com.
NOTE: Continued use of your device's GPS can dramatically decrease battery life. iFlightPlanner offers the ability to turn off the GPS when not needed.
* ADS-B data processing enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Great App. Great Owners
Very good competitor to any other aviation chart/logbook app.
Best flight planning app out there
I have been an iflightplanner website user for two years. The flight planning wizard (complete with weight and balance check specific to your airplane) makes flight planning a complete and efficient process. The addition of this iPad app brings it into the cockpit in an organized and easy to use manner. The app does require you to flight plan online on the website and sync your iPad app via a one touch sync button (bringing your flight onto your iPad). If you are concerned about this two step process don't be...the iPad app has a direct button link to the website to easily accomplish this so you can use your ipad only (if online) to create a new flight. Otherwise, simply go to any computer at the fbo and log in to your iflightplanner account and get it done that way. Downloading of charts is very easy and you can specify what regions you want for a quick download or you can download the entire united states if desired Just like other iPad flight planners, iflightplanner allows for gps tracking right on the chart. You can't go wrong with the free basic version, although I have the premier version for the weight and balance feature and the digital logbook.
A Must Have!
iFlightPlanner is quickly becoming my favorite Flight Planner, inflight use for charts; ie. Lo Alt, Hi Alt, Sectional and of course approach plates! It just works and works well! Best of all, it's FREE! There are some additional features the user may purchase to gain access to more than five aircraft profiles or weight and balance calculations. However, the FREE version is certainly more than adequate for any type of navigation from a a single engine piston to a high altitude flying Jet!
I haven't had any issues but I have suggested a few additions to the app that would be nice and the customer support has been phenomenal!
The Customer Supprt is almost immediate!
Great work Sennheiser!
- iFlightPlanner, LLC
- 16.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011-2017 iFlightPlanner, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- iFlightPlanner Premium - 1 Month $9.99
- iFlightPlanner Premium - 3 Months $24.99
- iFlightPlanner Premium - 1 Yr $89.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.