This is a great tools for download images. To save all images on a web page with only one button. Photography forums, technical forums, news pages, images easily saved.
- Enter the URL, you can easily download all images on the page.
- Support batch download images in background.
- Support image size filter, download only big picture, ignore the small icons.
- Support image type filter, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF.
- Support for iPad horizontal screen, vertical screen use.
- Powerful picture browsing, full screen scaling.
- Images can bulk import library.
- Embedded browser supports browser bookmarks.
Be able to delete folder.
Ratings and Reviews
How do you download images?
In iPad how do you download images? Nothing seems to work
5 star app for me.
Got this because it went free, but, after using it, I’d be willing to pay for it. The app is well designed and fairly intuitive to figure out. Simply paste a url into the built into browser and it pulls down all the images on a site. It has good filters to separate jpeg, png, tiff, and gif images and makes it easy to delete the ones you don’t want. It also allows you to filter for image size, although I found that a bit awkward. overall, I feel this is an excellent app and well worth downloading. It’s the lack of good niche apps like this that limit the ability to use the ipad as a substitute for a computer. This is a good step in the right direction.
Wow I love it
I just download this app and very interesting. I never see this kind of app before downloading all images at once from any web site. Thank you app developer you made a lovely app. Recommended five stars app.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- hui yao
- 14.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 MXCODE
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.