*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
ImagineFX is the only magazine for fantasy and sci-fi digital artists.
Each issue contains an eclectic mixture of in-depth workshops from the world's best artists, plus galleries and interviews, community news and product reviews.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £6.99 / $6.99 / €7.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £3.99 / $4.99 / €4.99
1 year £44.99 / $59.99 / €59.99
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition. ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
We've rebranded the app with our new logo and updated the messaging system.
Ratings and Reviews
How an Art magazine should be done in digital format.
Simply the best digital magazine out there. Beautifully designed as a digital presentation, taking full advantage of what digital has to offer. It should be the "how-to" for other magazine to follow. The images are stunning on my iPad Pro, and allow incredible, detailed resolution for zooming and fully enjoying what it artist have to offer. I have a hard time looking at the print version now.
I read a review saying the the "pages load slowly". Not at all. Especially considering the high resolution images that come within this e-zine. Well worth the 2-second wait, IMO.
And as an art magazine the content and featured artists every month are simply awe-inspiring. Keep up the great work!
- Sol Sims
Spectacular picture quality, great articles and even better art. I have the app on both the iPad and iPhone; I was impressed enough with the content on the tiny iPhone SE that this specific app became a huge part of why I chose to purchase an iPad over a Surface.
(Imaginefx made a similar app for the Windows store but there wasn’t nearly the same kind of deal available last I’d checked)
Well worth the price of admission.
Love this magazine!
There’s so much information to help me learn and grow as an artist. I really like reading the interviews and learning about different artists, their field of work and their backgrounds and their creative process. I live in a small town and am quite removed from the nearest art community, so reading and learning about other artists helps me feel not as isolated.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 61.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Future PLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $4.99
- 1 Year Subscription $59.99
- All unowned back issues (excluding special issues) $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.