Journey through the zombie apocalypse in a race to save your family. Arm yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do whatever it takes to survive. Maim, mow down, and massacre the Dead - anything to keep moving! In a world where no one is safe, how far will you go to make it out alive?
Continue the nightmare with exclusive story events including a terrifying prequel to Night of the Living Dead and an expansion to the Ghostbusters universe.
• Evolving story and multiple endings — complete 7 action-packed chapters, 60 stages, and hundreds of challenges
• Powerful weapons and ammo perks — unlock and upgrade melee weapons, firearms, explosives, and more!
• Varied gameplay — fire from military gun emplacements, slay the hordes from atop vehicles, stab them to stay alive, or risk going after them on foot
• Multiple, immersive environments — discover different locations, from oil fields and military bases to campsites and rural farm communities
• Ever-increasing zombie threats — adapt your tactics to annihilate different hordes, including armoured and running zombies!
• 5 additional story events — from burning forests to frozen mountain tops
• Daily and special event modes — prove your skills to win exclusive prizes
• Loyal canine companions — fend off zombies and stay protected in the field
• Play offline — take your game anywhere, no internet connection required
Into the Dead 2 is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
We love to hear from our players! On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Terms of Service: http://pikpok.com/terms-of-use/
Monthly VIP Subscription for 1 Month with great daily in-game benefits. This subscription will auto-renew every month and must be cancelled at least 24 hours before renewal.
Monthly VIP Subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal costs 9.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Monthly VIP Subscription, where applicable.
- Coming Soon: A star-spangled 4th of July event featuring an all-new flamethrower weapon, the Hellfire!
- Revamp to Chapter One of Story Mode - Return to the beginning and immerse yourself in the apocalypse
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing but I have some complaints
First of all I’d like to commend the game on the fact that it’s almost perfect, you get new weapons at a decent rate, and he story is just amazing. It deos a good job of not keeping a lot of content behind paywalls and said content gets updated every day giving you fresh, endless zombie carnage. Just some complaints, for one some daily challenges are unfairly hard, specifically looking at the one with the semi auto shotgun and the one with the piercing sniper. In the semi auto shotgun challenge the kill count is too high and bullets are to scarce, now I understand the weapon is op but ammo is too hard to come by and one can’t force a quick reload as every billet counts so when you are faced with a giant horde, it’s up to how full your clip is and due to obstacles everywhere the scarce ammo crates can sometimes be missed having your run through the level without means to defend yourself, the game wants you to manage supplies but it’s too much, too hard and unnecessarily long requiring too many kills, so it’s a little unbalanced. No glitches at all just very once or twice I’d clip out of the map but no game breaking issue, I commend the devs for probably one of the best mobile games I’ve ever seen.
Amazing game...lots of problems tho
I loved the first game and this is a great new addition don’t get me wrong. Graphics are amazing, similar gameplay is great, but there are big problems. I get it’s a new release and it’s going to be glitchy but it’s really glitchy. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been grabbed by a zombie and not one was even close to me. Then having to retry it and have he same thing happen again. Soooo where’s the reload option? So far I’ve had to wait a bullets just to make sure my weapon was fully loaded. Dodging is fun but there’re times you gotta unload a clip to make a hole to get past areas. Not being able to reload is frustrating!!! Isn’t being prepared the basics of any shooter? Hope that gets fixed too. Biggest issue I have...ENERGY. The first game you could retry all you wanted as many times as you wanted. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think it now takes 15 min for 1 energy recharge when most levels require more than that. Waited 1/2 hour to 45 min to retry a level...died 15-20 seconds later due to a glitch and had to wait even longer until I had enough energy to try again. 15 min for 1 recharge is a bit ridiculous...especially when you have the option of collecting STARS. This is going to take a really long time to achieve plus of you die you don’t keep the star. Please made some serious changes.
Love the game but it needs work.
I have not played video games since I was a teenager and played Kings Quest and Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards on my Tandy, but I am an avid Zombie fan, and even make Zombie Lego sets to sell on Etsy (The Blocking Dead). I started playing Into the Dead last year when I had some down time after a surgery, and fell in love. I think what I don’t like about most video games are the controls, most just don’t seem natural enough for my level of hand eye coordination. Into the dead uses a natural interface, just tilt the screen and the character reacts and touch the screen and you shoot. It’s so realistic that I cannot play if I’m lightheaded or I get too dizzy! The graphics and different weapons are awesome, I love the different settings and scenery. As much as I loved the first one I never play it anymore because Into the Dead 2 is so Effing awesome. I pay $10 a month for the VIP perks and it is totally worth it. I had a minor issue with one of my boosts and the Customer Service is phenomenal. I’d love to make an Into the Dead Lego set but I’m not sure I would do it Justice. Keep up the good work pikpok your game is the best thing to happen to the Undead genre since The Walking Dead.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- 1.8 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Copyright © 2017-19 Prodigy Design Limited. Into the Dead and PikPok are trademarks of Prodigy Design Limited. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Need a Lifesaver? $0.99
- Essentials Gold Pack $4.99
- VIP Subscription $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.