Koala is the ultimate pocket-sized sampler on iOS, now available for Mac. Record anything with your computer's mic instantly. Use Koala to create beats with those samples, add effects and create a track!
Koala’s super intuitive interface helps you make a tracks in a flash, there is no brake pedal. You can also resample the output of the app back into the output, through the effects, so the sonic possibilities are endless.
Koala's design focuses totally on making the music making progress instant, keeping you in the flow and keeping it fun, not getting bogged down by pages of parameters and micro-editing.
* Record up to 64 different samples with your computer's mic
* Transform your voice or any other sound with 16 superb built-in fx
* Resample the output of the app back into a new sample
* Export loops or entire tracks as professional quality WAV files
* Copy/paste or merge sequences just by dragging them
* Create beats with the high-resolution sequencer
* Import samples by dragging them onto koala's window
* Keyboard mode lets you play chromatically or one of 9 scales
* Quantize, add swing to get the right feel
* Normal/One-shot/Reverse playback of samples
* Add any (or all) of the 8 effects to the entire mix
* MIDI controllable - play your samples on a keyboard
8 Built-in Microphone FX:
* More Bass
* More Treble
* Octave up
* Octave down
16 Built-in DJ Mix FX:
* Comb filter
* Ring modulator
* Resonant High/Low Pass Filters
* Tempo Delay
- zoom with mouse
- make samples mono
- sample baking
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I'm EAGER FOR AN Audio Unit UPDATE!?!
PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! UPDATE THIS FOR AUDIO UNIT COMPATIBILITY!?!
I WOULD REALLY ACTUALLY LIKE TO USE THIS APP. INSIDE ABLETON LIVE 10 SUITE. THE FX ARE PHENOMENAL AND IDE LOVE TO EXPORT MY MOBILE PROJECTS AND WORK ON THEM MORE SERIOUSLY.
IT SAYS THAT YOU CAN PLAY WITH OTHER APPS. BUT I DONT GET IT. I GUESS ILL JUST DELETE IT SOON IF ITS OF NO USE TO ME.
BUMMER!?! GREAT CONCEPT THOUGH!?!
Cool App, One Of A Kind
The Mac OS version has a lot of bugs compaired to the Mobile versions but it's still very functional.
It won’t open.
Developer Response ,
Hi Darchangel3 - I think I've fixed your problem - please update to see if it works! If not please feel free to get in touch so we can figure it out: https://www.elf-audio.com/contact.php
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.