The Little Hotelier mobile application gives existing customers the freedom to manage their property and reservations from anywhere, at any time, with any device.
Break free from the desk and stay in control on the move:
• Be notified of new bookings instantly with push notifications
• Check guests in and out at your convenience
• Monitor your availability, create and edit reservations and room closures
• Collect in-app payments with Little Hotelier Payments
Having the mobile app means you stay connected with your property management system at all times, even through Wi-Fi disruptions. Download today!
The full power of the app, now available in English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Thai.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I give it a 1 Star because the only real thing I can do is check in/out a guest, and Yes I have seen that I can now take payments with the app, however it is very cumbersome to operate. You need to completely rework this app from the ground up and make it function as the browser version all the same options with the exception of set up options. Or at very least have a different version for tablets.
I would also like to see some changes in the over all system.
1. Add an address book for repeat guests (should not remember credit cards)
2. Add a way to track credits for regular guests who stay often.
3. (This should be #1) remove the requirement to change the password for me to log in, if my password gets compromised I will change it, I am running out of password options and your system will not let me re use a previously used password.
4. Make sure ALL of your agents know all the workings with AirBnB as you are the only company they allow to link with there calendar you should know haw there system works.
I will update my review and add more stars when all issues have been met.
This app will cost you a lot of money and customers. It should be removed from the App Store.
Can’t do much
This is a pretty useless app. You can only look at one day at a time, and it shows you the number of check ins, check outs, stay-throughs (occupied rooms from multi-day stays), and closed rooms. You can mark a guest as checked in or out. You can add payment information, but there's no way to mark as paid with cash or some other method besides the credit cards listed in their drop down. Hard to make a reservation, and hard to see a more comprehensive overview of your calendar over multiple days. Might as well not have a mobile app. Tried accessing the regular website through a browser on my phone, but it rejects my password, which is clearly correct, given I logged into the mobile app with the same password. The mobile app and the mobile browser need all sorts of fixing!
- SiteMinder Limited
- 50.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- © SiteMinder Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.