Meeter lets you easily manage your calls, you can join scheduled meetings from your calendar (Zoom, Hangouts, Webex, Teams & many more) and also initiate 1:1 audio calls.
***9to5Mac featured productivity app***
Was it hangouts or zoom? Personal or work calendar? Cut through the noise and manage all your calls and meetings in one place.
View and manage your upcoming calls. Simply connect your calendar and Meeter will automatically pull all your upcoming calls and let you manage them in one place. No more last-minute searches through your calendar to find the right link.
Speed up 1:1 calls. Add contacts and call them directly from the app without needing to look up their contact details or schedule an invite.
The free features of Meeter include:
- See remaining time until next meeting in menu bar
- Get notification when meeting starts and join by clicking notification
- Run Meeter after restarting your Mac
- Select the calendars you want to fetch meeting links from
- Add your recurring meeting links, phone numbers and FaceTime contacts into the speed dial section and join meetings or initiate 1:1 FaceTime calls directly from the menu bar
- Choose between minimal UI mode with the basics and default UI mode
- Show 12 or 24hr format for meetings
- Select if meetings of entire week or only meetings of same day should be displayed
... and many more!
If you purchase Meeter Pro, the following advanced features will be available:
- See title of next meeting in menu bar
- Join directly into native meeting app of Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Select which browser to launch for different meetings
- Open Meeter with a keyboard shortcut
Meeter supports Zoom, Hangouts, Webex, MS Teams, Google Meet, Jitsi, Ring Central, Amazon Chime, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, BlueJeans, 8x8, Demio, Join.me, ZoomGov, Whereby, Circuit, ON24, AdobeConnect, Gong, Enreach, Uber Conference, AlfaView, Blizz, Webcasts, Swyx, Coligo, VSee, Starleaf, GoogleDuo, BigBlueButton, MeetButter & many more
Your personal data is secure and we never send any user details, contacts, or calendar entries to any server.
- Support for Apple Silicon is finally here!
- Support for Dark mode has been added
- Support for Safari as a browser for opening links
- Better handling of notifications
- Support for new meeting platforms (Discord, Eventscribe, Chatmosphere, Tandem Chat, MeetInOne)
- Launching at login issues fixed
- General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I have so many virtual meetings now, and my company uses several different platforms (Teams, Slack, Zoom, BlueJeans, etc.). I had trouble keeping the detail straight and was continually opening my calendar to check details or grab a link because I was trying to join through the wrong app.
Thanks to Meeter, I don't even think about the details anymore. I can see my upcoming meetings at a glance, and the notifications allow me to join the correct platform with a click.
I purchased the pro version a while ago and consider it money well spent. I am so impressed that they've chosen to make the pro version free as a response to the pandemic. This app removes some amount of stress and worry, and we need all of that we can get right now. Thank you.
Such a great idea and a product
This is a product does what you'd expect, and does it so well. Once it's set, it just works. Getting into meetings isn't that big of a deal, but having this app makes you realise, well getting in to a meeting can be worth you precious minutes each day.
While I've had this app, not once I've had to go into the calendar to click on a meeting link or even look at the time on when my meeting is scheduled since the countdown timer is such a great feature. Auto notification right before the meeting starts is another great part that has made me much more punctual.
Excellent to join events in a timely manner, but in-app Pro license lacks iCloud Family Sharing
Pro-version concerns aside, my only functional complaint thus far is that Meeter displays repeated, duplicate notifications for the same events and offers no option to limit the notifications. I like Meeter, but I will only upgrade to a "Pro" version if the Pro purchase can be shared in my iCloud Family. Requiring each family member to buy Pro separately is excessive. I want to be able to purchase it once, and allow my family to use the same version. At present that's just my plus-one/SO, and they use meeting apps only for personal friend and family hangouts, nothing commercial. I want to support app development, but I also refuse to pay into a system that promotes greed in the form of necessitating multiple purchases within the same small household.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we cannot control the iCloud family sharing. This is configured by Apple directly, we have no control over how family members can share this in app purchase and there is no way for us to fix this. Having said this, please get in touch with me via firstname.lastname@example.org and I'm sure we can find a solution for this. We do not want users to need to pay multiple times, we just can't control this as this is enforced by Apple
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bardeen Inc.
- 12.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Bardeen Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Meeter Pro (Early Bird) $3.99
- Meeter Pro $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.