- GDPR Updates
- iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Please update audio options!
Hi! Great app but please change the Apple TV app audio options so I can play the sound through my HomePod. Whenever I play anything it reroutes through my crappy tv speakers. Thank you!!
Good, but could improve
Every content owner wants to provide their own streaming service to cut out the middle man and collect all the profits, but delivering first-class software and infrastructure presents different challenges than content production. This app is not bad — they’ve fixed a number of issues I see in earlier reviews over the five years this app has been out. It would still be nice to use AirPlay on free previews (and return to them after leaving the app), and browse by artist. Also, like some other reviewers mention the sound quality could be better. I suspect it is being compressed too much, though the video quality is good.
I’m loving this app!
I use it while driving, at home on iPhone, laptop and Apple TV. I haven’t had any technical problems, as long as I have a decent signal strength. The annual rate is the best deal. The resume function is excellent and always picks up an audio or video file where I last stopped. Please put “Angels” on, as well as the latest Thais.
- Metropolitan Opera Association, Inc.
- 82 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2019 The Metropolitan Opera
- In-App Purchases
- Met Opera on Demand $14.99
- Met Opera on Demand $149.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.