Get Money Management Superpowers!
MoneyWiz is a super powerful personal finance manager, available for iOS & macOS.
[ GETTING STARTED ]
* Sync with over 40,000 banks worldwide via 4 data providers. That's more banks than anyone else supports! MoneyWiz will auto categorize them and automatically detect transfers!
* Sync between multiple devices (iOS / macOS) automatically. MoneyWiz is fully featured on desktop & mobile!
* Easily import data from other software. MoneyWiz supports QIF, OFX, CSV, QFX and MT940 files.
* Sign in with Apple, takes a minute to get started! 1 week free trial included.
* Extensive tutorials and built-in support chat (with a real human) will help you through any questions you may have. Our average response time is just 2 hours during business hours!
[ ACCOUNTS & TRANSACTIONS ]
* See all your accounts, transactions and combined net worth in one place.
* Group accounts any way you want.
* Browse and search the transactions in an account, entire group or all accounts.
* Manage accounts & transactions manually or have a mix between bank connected accounts and manual ones. You can even post transactions in connected accounts.
* Configure the transaction entry form and fields
* See transactions in both list view or table view (table view is only supported on iPad and macOS)
* Bulk edit transactions
* Reconcile against bank statements
* Multi-currency support with automatic refresh of currency rates
* Automatic categorization of transactions that learns from you
* Multi-level categories & subcategories make organizing by category easy
* Archive old accounts
[ INVESTMENTS ]
* Track all your stock market, crypto and FOREX investments in one place.
* MoneyWiz automatically refreshes the rates for stocks, crypto and currencies
* Manually enter prices for your holdings in case they are not supported
* See GL at a glance
[ BUDGETS & GOALS ]
* Budget the way that works for you, not the way that we thought you should. MoneyWiz is super versatile and allows for various budgeting styles, including envelope budgeting.
* Group budgets any way you want
* See real time progress of your budgets, including a health indicator showing your actual rate of spending vs the expected one, so you can adjust your spending habits before it's too late
* Plan for the future with savings Goals
* Easily move money between budgets and goals
[ SCHEDULED TRANSACTIONS ]
* Never forget a payment again - have all your scheduled bills and payments in one place
* Get alerted when it's time to pay or get paid
* Tap on the calendar for instant forecast based on your scheduled payments
[ REPORTS ]
* Analyze your money with various reports
* Save reports so you can easily access them later
* Export reports to PDF or print them
[ MORE ]
* MoneyWiz is an extremely powerful & versatile product, while maintaining a clear and easy to use interface. You can configure a lot of how you want it to work.
* We update MoneyWiz with new features & bug fixes every week. Check out the release notes and development roadmap at https://help.wiz.money
* Made in California
[ SUBSCRIPTION ]
We do not impose a limit on the number of accounts, budgets, regular or scheduled transactions you can create in MoneyWiz for free. However, you will need a subscription to enable certain features:
* Premium subscription ($4.99/month or $49.99/year) enables bank sync and multi-device sync with a MoneyWiz Cloud account
* Standard subscription ($19.99/year) enables multi-device sync with a MoneyWiz Cloud account
Your subscriptions will automatically renew each month (or year, depending on plan) and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
In this update:
* Improved performance when importing large files (QIF, OFX, CSV, MT940)
* Additional swipe buttons in investment holdings
* Ability to change online banking provider directly from the New Account screen
* Visual Improvements:
- We've replaced the checkmark button in all navigation bars with a textual label, for better accessibility
- Redesigned Reports section's first screen (where you choose the report type)
- Redesigned Theme picker in Settings
* Bug fixes
In the previous update...
* Pie chart in investment accounts - showing the portfolio allocation (%) by holding.
* Holdings in investment accounts will now show the name/description of each holding next to the ticker/symbol.
* Bar chart in each budget, showing the budget's performance in the past (Budgeted vs Used).
* The numerical keyboard used for entering amounts has been redesigned to allow for quickly switching between a calculator keyboard and simple keyboard.
* Transactions imported from a file (CSV, QIF, OFX etc) will now be marked with a "New" label, just like transactions imported from online banking. The label will disappear after you've opened the account in which the transactions are, next time you restart MoneyWiz.
* Ability to auto-detect transfer transactions even for file imports (from CSV, QIF, OFX etc). You will be asked if you want MoneyWiz to detect transfers at the end of the import process.
* You can now duplicate a transaction with keyboard shortcut - CMD + D.
* Completely redesigned Settings / Transaction Layout screen.
* Improved app loading time
* Bug fixes & some visual improvements
If you like the updates we make every week, please consider leaving a short review on the AppStore. Thank you!
For any issues or feedback, please contact us at email@example.com. We usually reply within 12 hours or less.
- The MoneyWiz Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best App and Customer Service Ever
I’ve been using MoneyWiz for years. I recently upgraded to MoneyWiz 3 so I could use it on my new PC, but was upset that the newer version separated my pending and cleared transactions. I found that to be confusing and emailed them to see if there was any way to integrate the two. They responded almost immediately that I could not do so in that version. They suggested that I get MoneyWiz 21, which is an annual subscription, but would allow me to integrate the two categories. Unfortunately, MoneyWiz 21 is only available in IOS, but I can use it on my phone and tablet, just not on my PC, and for me, that was the best choice. When I let them know that I wanted to switch, they immediately refunded my money and I went ahead and got MoneyWiz 21.
So, their customer service is outstanding. I have never been able to keep track of my funds using a check register and I have found MoneyWiz to be totally reliable and I depend on it. I don’t use any of the fancier features like syncing with my bank. I don’t want to know what my bank thinks I have; I need to work off of what I will have when all my bills and pending transactions are paid! But if you are financially savvy (I’m not) there are tons of features that can help you track investments etc.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much 😊
Finally a strong App that works
I love moneywiz 2020. My priorty was to use an app that downloads all my financial accounts and gives me a full picture of what i have and what is happening. There are a lot of services like this but none that function flawlessly. Quicken is slow and doesn't support all my bank accounts. Banktivity, personal capital, or Calrity Money also don't allow you to connec to all the banking and investment institutions--totally pointless for a financial app. Moneywiz offers three data aggregators, if one doesn't work for you, try the other. Finally, they have superb cutomer service. The response time to my emails and queries is so less than a few hours. sometimes within a few minutes. They care about the customer relationship. Be aware that there is no perfect financial app, because they all rely on another service to aggregate data from banking institutions. so their at the mercy of another provider, but they address any bugs or issues in connectivity immediately. i was able to get into al of my accounts (15 in cluding robinhood and webull) in a day or two. I tried all available apps and services, and this is the best hands down.
Developer Response ,
Thank you 🙏
I have been using Money Wiz since it’s inception, and rely on it completely for managing my finances. It is the BEST finance app out there! I am now using Money Wiz 2020. I had some issues with my data - complete user error on my part. Lliya was not only completely knowledgeable about how to solve my issues, but was so kind and patient! Did not leave my side until all was back in order even though it took quite awhile - again it was all user error on my part.
Thank you Lliya for all your help!!!! Wish all in customer support were like you!
Developer Response ,
Thank you 🥰
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SILVERWIZ LLC
- 26.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15.4 or later.
English, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © SILVERWIZ LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium - 1 Month $4.99
- Standard - 1 Year $19.99
- Premium - 1 Year $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.