**Download or upgrade to the latest version of the My Vodacom App for the best user experience and all the latest benefits**
Manage your account using your cellphone with the My Vodacom App. Features and benefits include:
• Buy bundles:
Buy airtime, voice, video, SMS and data bundles from your cellphone anytime, anywhere. Make sure that you don’t go out of bundle using the app to top up on your bundle balances in a simple and easy fashion.
• Balance overview:
Need to check your Vodacom balance? The My Vodacom App offers a balance overview of your airtime, voice, SMS and data consumption, allowing you to view your Vodacom balances from the home screen of your app. Furthermore you can get a detailed balance breakdown by visiting “detailed balances” for a closer look into your Vodacom balances.
• Competitions and promotions:
Make sure to visit the My Vodacom App on a regular basis for exclusive app competitions and promotions. You could stand the chance to win airtime, data and more.
• Manage Number:
Tap on “More details” to use the app to access your account details from your cellphone. Log in to check when you are due for an upgrade, update your eBilling information, retrieve your PUK number and much more.
For these and many other benefits in the palm of your hand download the latest version of the My Vodacom App to your cellphone today.
More value with the My Vodacom App.
• With a wifi connection you can now RICA your sim in the Vodacom app, launch the app and tap the RICA new sim button or ask a buddy to help you rica – check out the menu under Help and Support
• We have introduced Vodacom profiles, a new way to access and switch between all of your linked numbers and products including fibre. Register with your email address, a username or even a cellphone number from a different network!
• Shake Up Summer, Shake to unlock great prizes and redeem your Vodabucks to Megashake for mega prizes!
• Out of airtime? Airtime Advance is now available in app for prepaid and topup customers
• Vodacom helps you keep the lights on, buy your prepaid electricity in app
• Sim swap is now available in app if you are in possession of the old sim
• Pay your bill now in app
• Usability enhancements
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Crap and unreliable
Amazing you would think a company like Vodacom in the telecoms industry could actually get a app that actually works the way it should, well clearly not. It's inaccurate on the billing and you can't get the functions to work as they say they will. Tried to load for a friend some airtime for example using Masterpass option the app froze. Billing not idea how this works as it generally wrong most of the time. Other apparent features or if no value unless you bored or they work sometimes just not sure when they actually work.
Can’t get to the app because the network is non existent
Pretty much 90% of the time Vodacom network is DOWN in Northcliff so it’s hard to rate the app. Pretty poor show. Vodacom has agreed that their network is non existent but can’t give ANY feedback on timeframes. I have built high sites for a living and know what’s involved. You obviously don’t care about clients. Worst is that in Bryanston where I work reception is almost as bad. What’s the alternative? And they know that so continue to debit my account and offer zero service or care for clients.
App keeps crashing
Come on Vodacom, you are meant to be a tech giant, but your app is terrible! I have a linked number that is not mine and after phoning your "help desk"(a misnomer if ever) they can't help? The app crashes everytime i click on a linked number(regardless if its my link or your link).
The huge amount of frustration this causes is unbelievable! Are you attempting to frustrate your loyal customers into submission? Or do you just not care?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.