John Deere Operations Center Mobile takes remote management of your field operations and equipment to the next level. The Operations Center Mobile app connects with John Deere Operations Center, empowering you to evaluate expected vs. actual performance of job execution and machine utilization. Powered by an easy, reliable connection between you and your machines through JDLink™ Connect, the Operations Center Mobile app allows you to monitor completed field activities to determine the productivity and quality of each field for a given operation like Seeding, Application, Harvest, and Tillage. Or, enter the activities on non- JDLink™ Connect enabled machines by entering the details manually so that all crop records can be kept in one easy to use tool for reference. The Operations Center Mobile app is truly your solution to view machine and agronomic data anytime and anywhere. Access insights that help you proactively manage your day to day tasks to improve logistics and productivity, as well as increasing confidence that work across the operation is being executed as planned.
Contact your local dealer to learn more about the Operations Center Mobile app and the John Deere Operations Center.
- View John Deere Operations Center information
- Plan tab makes it easy for operators to get Work Setup details right in the field by entering plans ahead of time and sending them to equipment
- Easily Analyze all Seeding, Application, Harvest, and Tillage data across your organization
- Dashboard of area worked by operation type and field summary cards
- Field operation performance including quick view maps
- Correct data for elements like variety, product or field size
- View fields and field boundaries
- View agronomic information while in poor cell connectivity
- Add completed work for a complete crop record of activities on the field
- Manage Flags on the map
- View today’s Location History for each machine
- View machine location, hours, fuel levels and performance and efficiency measurements
- Link out to map app for driving directions to machines or fields
- View machine security and health alerts including diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- View operator's in-cab display with Remote Display Access (RDA)
- Partner view of John Deere Operations Center to support growers
Improved the Equipment Details card
- Right Now tab displays near real-time data for equipment with a Gen4 display
- Today tab displays a summarized view of equipment utilization and performance since midnight
- Work Tab displays a list of the work the selected equipment has been involved in
- Alerts Tab displays all alerts for the selected equipment for the last 7 days, sorted by urgency
Ratings and Reviews
This app is getting there!
A few years ago we made good use of My Jobs, but recently it’s become a hit or miss if it will let you in. Looks like work management has been integrated into this app now. Looking forward to when op app can do everything my jobs used to do for us. I really like the feature in MyJobs where you could toggle to map view and see where all the fields are at for a specific job. Also looks like guidance lines have found their way into the app now when u go to create new work. Nice!! Looking forward to the day when you can manage lines and boundaries from the app. (Rename, Archive or Permanently Delete) Also, managing RTK networks by field would b a handy feature. This apps found its way right onto the main screen on my phone. It’s really become quite useful. Use it almost daily through the season.
The app keeps getting better and provides valuable updates. It would be great to be able to tie this information to financial statements. Maybe soon?
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback!
The opcenter is good in some ways and not in others
It’s not user friendly
It takes too many steps to get information at times
The information is usually there but not readily available without making several choices to get to it
Also I have had data there then it’s gone and we have to contact our data rep who contacts pct or Deere rep to try to get it back
When u click a field on the maps part there should be one button that pops up everything done in that field per year
There should also be a simple way of picking client farm field without scrolling through all the fields
Pick it by farm not by every field
Some of us have over 100 fields
My farm uses the op center daily all year long
It has potential but needs to be user friendly
Take a look at agdna
Their pages r very user friendly
Also rename things
Stop calling crop imagery crop sensing
Use basic terms. Their r many farmers I know that do not utilize the app because they can’t figure it out
Know your customers
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- John Deere
- 135.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Kazakh, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Deere & Company 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.