Network Analyzer Lite is a lite version of Network Analyzer - an advanced tool for network diagnostics, LAN scanning and problem detection.
Network Analyzer Lite can help you diagnose various problems with your wifi network setup and Internet connectivity thanks to the tools it provides.
It is equipped with a fast wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses and names. Further, arbitrary device's reachability can be tested with the provided ping tool. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast and reliable detection of all network devices
• IP address of discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (Bonjour), LLMNR or DNS name where available
• Pingability test of discovered devices
• Detection of IPv6 availability
• Round trip delay testing including the server's IP address and hostname
• Support of both for IPv4 and IPv6
• Country detection of the analyzed server
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address (v4 and v6), and subnet mask
• Cell network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Full support of IPv6
• Detailed help
• Regular updates, support page
• Stability fixes and minor improvements
• iOS 12 compatibility improvements
• Updated app icon
• Lots of internal changes and cleanups
• Various UI updates, minor improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Net analyzer... amazing
This is just a really useful app for hacking and just regular use. To gives you plenty of info on the network your using making it useful. And it comes with a ping thing which is just awesome! Great for checking if a website is up not not. Or just checking if you successfully ddos-ed someone. Lol. And other other cool thing called LAN. This app is great!!! And definitely recommend this to computer experts, or just computer people, who are just into computers or hacking. (; I hope this helped out this app and will have more people download it!
Nice little network tool
I have a few IOT security devices on my network and run virtual machines in a home computer lab, so it's important to see what's connected to my network and what IP address has been assigned. This does that quickly. If there are any unauthorized devices, I want to know that too. It provides other useful info and some debugging ability. I don't have to boot up any computer, log into my router, and poke around various menus just to get some quick info. Quite a useful little app.
Great app, use it all the time
Sad reality of today’s browsing is the absolute necessity of using a VPN *all* the time (if you don’t, please consider doing so): however, that complicates greatly accessing the ‘net reliably.
I use NetAnalyzer all the time, with its “ping” feature to troubleshoot connectivity issues: it’s easy to use; very reliable; and effortless.
The other features are good too, but not as heavily used / needed.
Anyways, highly recommended.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.