Network Analyzer is a lite version of Network Analyzer Pro - an advanced tool for network diagnostics, LAN scanning and problem detection.
Network Analyzer can help you diagnose various problems in your wifi network setup, Internet connectivity, and also detect various issues on remote servers thanks to the wide range of tools it provides.
It is equipped with a fast wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses and names. Further, Network Analyzer contains standard diagnostic tools such as ping, traceroute, port scanner, DNS lookup, and whois. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Detection of all connected network devices
• IP addresses of all discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (Bonjour), LLMNR, and DNS name where available
• Pingability test of discovered devices
• IPv6 availability and discovered IPv6 addresses
PING & TRACEROUTE
• Round trip delay including IP address and hostname for every network node
• Support of both for IPv4 and IPv6
• Country detection of the analyzed server
• Scanning the most common ports or user-specified port ranges
• Detection of closed, firewalled, and open ports
• Description of the known open port services
• Whois of domains, IP addresses and AS numbers
• Functionality similar to nslookup or dig
• Support of A, AAAA, CAA, CNAME, HINFO, MX, NS, PTR, SOA, SPF, SRV, SSHFP, TXT records
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address (v4 and v6), and subnet mask
• Cell network information such as IP address, technology, etc.
• Full support of IPv6
• Light/dark theme
• Detailed help
• Regular updates
• dark theme support!
• app theme can be changed independently of the system theme in the iOS Settings app
• many new tools from the pro version: traceroute, port scanner, whois, and DNS!
• new legend explaining the LAN scanner flags
• some cell connection information has been removed as it is no longer reported by iOS
In this release, the whole user interface code has been rewritten from scratch. Please report any bugs you experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Free Network Analyzer!!
Easy to use and understand. Basic info about devices on your network. The Pro version offers a lot more. I wish there was a way to block users from using your network with the free version and there were more options than just knowing how many devices are connected. Ads don’t get in the way or anything but there are a lot of them. If you want more detail or you want logs of devices that connect to your network you’ll have to upgrade to the Pro version which I think is reasonably priced.
Application does what I need to provide basic network address information within program limits. iOS device ID does not give descriptors of most devices found under Wi-Fi or LAN Scan due to protocol regulations. I identify devices by elimination, ie unplug power to device, rescan devices after I listed them, identify which IP address is missing, then attach that device name on my list. Not always practical, yet I can determine out of five devices which IP is assigned to which device. I also can see how many connected devices are in my network. Feb 2022 Portland USA.
Nice little network tool
I have a few IOT security devices on my network and run virtual machines in a home computer lab, so it's important to see what's connected to my network and what IP address has been assigned. This does that quickly. If there are any unauthorized devices, I want to know that too. It provides other useful info and some debugging ability. I don't have to boot up any computer, log into my router, and poke around various menus just to get some quick info. Quite a useful little app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jiri Techet
- 10.8 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Jiri Techet