NoteBox is a superb productivity-boosting tool with compact design, fast input, smooth experience, ease to share, fast syncing, and excellent extensions and widgets with full support for VoiceOver. You will definitely love this note-taking app. Download now!
NoteBox can help you:
- Type immediately after starting the app to jot down your inspirations
-Quickly add new notes with handy drop-down feature or universal “+”button
- Swiftly save notes from Notification Center or Share Sheet
- Long press on “add” button to import text files from all cloud drive storage as notes
- Easy input with an external keyboard and shortcut keys
- Focused and swift note-taking with disturbance-free interface
- Swipe side-to-side to move screen cursor when typing
- Pinch to zoom and adjust the font size
- Convert selected texts into numbered or bulleted lists
- Type “-,” “+,”“*,”or numbers and “.” with space key before each line for automatic list creation of the next line
- iPhone’s horizontal typing mode available
- Scroll down the textbox to display character count
Saving, Syncing and Searching
- Virtually unlimited storage capacity for text-based notes
- Quick syncing with other iOS devices through iCloud
- Remember keywords you have searched for notes before
- In-note text search
- Google or Wikipedia searching with selected note text
Easy to Share
- Effortless note delivery to dozens of apps or services*
- Customizable shortcuts: one touch for note delivery or double-tap for sharing of listed notes
- Select multiple notes to bulk process, e.g. changing folders, merging, and exporting to Evernote
- Share partially selected texts
- Customize the apps of your choice to use for URLs, dates, and addresses in the notes
-Single-handed use, e.g. side-to-side swiping in the tool bar to change the folder
- Managing notes with Getting Things Done (GTD) system or to-do list
- Automatic switch to night mode in dim environment to reduce eye strain
Please support indie developers and decide what you want to pay.
Pay What You Want Pricing for the first time! We have spent hundreds of hours developing NoteBox, which has become an indispensable tool for many users. We believe you will also find it useful. Instead of asking for the money, we prefer letting you download and use the full version for free (with the only restriction on note-saving capacity). You can decide what you want to pay with your own judgment.
* Apps and services NoteBox supports:
- Tightly integrated with Dropbox, Evernote
- Note-taking apps: 1Writer, Bear, ByWord, Day One, Drafts, Simplenote, Ulysses, UpWord, Write ...
- To-do list or calendar apps: reminders, Clear, Due, Fantastical, OmniFocus, The Hit List, Things, Todoist
-Social media apps: Buffer, Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Tumblr, LINE, Whatsapp, WordPress, SinaWeibo, TencentWeibo
More app news and information: http://twitter.com/getnotebox
If you like NoteBox, we appreciate your comments and ratings. We also welcome your feedback. Please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and follow us on Twitter @getnotebox
An Elaborated App,
Made with Love in Taipei by Elaborapp
- Fix first-time user settings, particularly font size
Ratings and Reviews
Really well thought out app!
This is no exaggeration: This app has every featured I've been looking for in a note-taking app.
Customization is king, and there are several logical ways of customizing how you want the app to behave; from what occurs after sharing/copying/creating, to disabling sharing services you don't need.
The developers cast a wide net with this app, and it would suit the needs of various users; including VoiceOver users. It's really well thought out.
If I could add only one feature, it would be to allow us to add our own custom folders to organize notes. But even if this feature never comes, the app is excellent now. I paid $1.99 but it's worth more.
Really well done
Great features and functionality with a simple interface. Easy to use and looks great. Just wish the font could be changed and/or the font size and then this app would go on my dock.
Also, would be great to be able to turn off or remove the done/undo keyboard line as it takes up more screen space so the amount of the note you can actually see when editing the note is pretty small. You could add the undo and done commands to the top toolbar to show more of the notes page when writing.
But still a nice app and the pay what you want feature is a great idea.
Developer Response ,
Font size can be changed by pinch gestures. Try it!
My quick-notes app
Perfect for my uses. The app can be set to auto-start a fresh note upon opening; it's fast and reliable, perfect for a quick jot-down. Has TONS of integration with other apps too. I use OneNote for my hefty notes, and this one for my quick ones.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Elaborapp Co., Ltd.
- 25.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 Elaborapp Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock note capacity limit $1.99
- Unlock note capacity limit $3.99
- Unlock note capacity limit $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.