This is the official mobile app of the Green Bay Packers. Make your iPhone or iPod touch a unique part of your Gameday experience for Packers games. Want to catch breaking news of the team? See real-time statistics for every drive? Watch video-on-demand clips of press conferences and player interviews? Follow post-game blogs and pre-game previews of the matchups?
Now, you can stay in touch with the Packers anytime, anywhere, on your iPhone or iPod touch.
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Packers, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game stories and daily columns
- Video: Video-on-demand clips of the Packers' press conferences, coach and player interviews
- Photos: Gallery of game-time action
- Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
- Social media: Aggregated twitter of the Packers' official tweets, check in to the stadium on Gameday, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click Facebook posting of all media items
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
- Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see https://priv-policy.imrworldwide.com/priv/mobile/us/en/optout.html for more information.
New alternate app icons for the 2022 season, additional alert categories to stay up to date on Packers news, and enhanced app settings.
Ratings and Reviews
I just want to say thank you to all of the Green Bay staff and players, you all bring joy to my heart. I have been dealing with a chronic illness for 13 years. It’s been really tough, I practically live at the hospital from all of the amounts of time I have to go to the hospital and get admitted because of my illness (Ulcerative Colitis). When it’s football season I get a little bit of relief not physically but emotionally and mentally, I have a EMOTIONAL THERAPY DOG but you all are my EMOTIONAL THERAPY as well when I get to watch you all play. I get happy just to watch you all play and of course I leap with overwhelming joy when you all win and I’ve learned not to cry anymore when you all lose ( yes I do cry when you all lose that’s how much I love you all) because your always making it to the playoffs anyways so there is no need to get emotional about it. I am praying that this is the year you all bring home the Lombardi trophy it’s time Aaron to go all the way cause the divisional title is not enough anymore it’s time to win the NFC championship and get to the Super Bowl and bring home that Lombardi trophy. I am praying for you Aaron Rogers that you will either match or beat Tom Brady’s 5 rings. If anyone quarterback can do it, it’s you Aaron Rogers. So I love all of you and I pray you all are blessed by God Almighty and you all have a great season with no injuries.
Kudos to Mike Holmgren & GB for COVID respect
As a retired Infection Control Nurse of 30+ years, thank you to Mike for his common sense message to use simple, cheap basic public health strategies to slow the tragic preventable deaths and long term inflammatory morbidity of COVID. It is criminal that a person can willfully and with intent spread this disease. How is this different than someone knowing they have HIV expose others? Glad the NFL, MLB, NBA are taking leadership role & to be role models when politicians are not. Victims are incurring mega hospital bills if they survive! Families & healthcare professionals will tell you as I hear, that they are smart & deserved to be told truth - the POTUS doesn’t keep anyone from panic & had no right to keep info (assumes public can’t handle it, assumes he knows best for others). People decide if they panic or take action based on info whether it is Ebola, cancer, flu or COVID. Thank you for closing games to public.
Great Content, but Adds will make me delete this app.
I have had this app for years and use it everyday. However, a few months back they gave it a makeover. This update has ruined the app for me. They added a Advertisement model that needs to be closed every time you hit the home screen. The worst part is if you are trying to close the advertisement and don’t hit the X perfectly, you are taken out of the app. They should fire whoever designed this!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- YinzCam Inc.
- 247.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011 Green Bay Packers
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.