Orangetheory Fitness 4+
The smartest one-hour workout
Designed for iPhone
Orangetheory Fitness is a science-backed, technology-tracked, coach-inspired group workout designed to produce results from the inside out, giving you a longer, more vibrant life. And with our next generation mobile app that takes the guesswork out of your workout, we make it simple for you to track your progress and experience life-changing results.
We've combined the following features into one seamless experience:
- Search and book Orangetheory classes across multiple studios at once
- View and manage favorite studios at a glance
- Track workout stats in real time
- Manage out-of-studio workouts
- Sync classes with your favorite calendar app
- Integrates with the Apple Health and sync your out of studio workouts
Book and cancel classes
Purchase class packs
Join a waitlist and get notified when you have a spot in the class
Find Orangetheory studios near you and save your favorite locations
See schedules for all Orangetheory studios
View promotions from your local studio
Track all your favorite workout stats from the studio
Connect your Apple Watch to our heart rate monitoring system using the OTbeat Link and track workout results in real time.
More Results leads to More Life. Download the Orangetheory Fitness app today!
This release will cover the following:
Second by Second
Moved Y-Axis to the left
New Share Sheet
Dri Tri Updates
Share multiple results for Dri-Tri
Ratings and Reviews
PTC OT- Brenda Andrew
I’ve been putting off joining Orange Theory for at least a year because I felt extremely intimidated and embarrassed because of how out of shape I was and how bad I felt overall. I was afraid of judgment and did not have a lot of confidence in myself that I could finish a class. However, two of my best friends have encouraged me for a long time and so I thought I would finally give it a try. The instructors and staff at Peachtree City Orange Theory have been amazing in so many ways. Dee and Darryl have been so incredibly uplifting and helpful! Carys has helped me navigate every detail of new member issues including the app with great patience and encouragement. Today was only my fourth class but since the beginning they have been nothing but encouraging, helpful, and supportive. I know this will be a long journey and I appreciate their expertise and their willingness to help me find alternatives to the things that I cannot do until I’m strong enough to do everything that the rest of the class is doing. i’m taking it one step at a time and one class at a time and I am thankful to have such an incredible group of new friends to help me make it through it!
App support is terrible
Like the workouts but if your app isnt working, it’s difficult to get a response and while you’re waiting on a response you’re burning through your membership. Personally I couldn’t book classes through the app - it would say I have zero classes or not work at all. When I called to book through a live person at the studio, they told me I had to book through the app. When I finally convinced someone at the studio to book classes for me, every class was wait listed. Eventually I got a manager to put me in a few classes but the app still didnt work.
The studio initially told me to contact app support. App support didnt respond at all or was very slow in responding. When they did respond it was in the middle of the night - usually around 3am. I tried DM on Twitter and IG. Next they were telling me I had 2 profiles and they merged them - that would fix the problem. It didn’t. They told me the 2 profile story 4 or 5 times. After asking to cancel my membership that I was unable to use, I was told that I would have to give 30-days notice. SO FRUSTRATING to be told you have to pay for the past month you couldn't use and the next month that you still can’t use!!!
I called my credit card to dispute the charges and then suddenly app support was able to solve the problem. Given I’ve paid for 2 months, Im going to give it a try but they really should have offered 2 or months of complimentary classes to offset the weeks I burned through not being able to book.
Outdated app that doesn’t sync with workouts.
The basic functionality works to schedule a class. Here are the main issues with the app.
1. If you give access to apple health it inserts the weight you configured from months ago. I use a smart scale that syncs my actual weight each day. I had to remove permission and delete all the orange Theory data from apple health to fix it. Even though the app could read the weight it never updated it based on the apple health info.
2. The app opens to the base view which is useless. Open to classes so I can see what I have booked.
3. The app doesn’t sync with classes. If there is a 500m benchmark planned for that day it doesn’t tell or show your current PR. You have to dig through the menu to find it manually. Even if you do PR it doesn’t give any notification. There is nothing when booking to show when special classes like when PRs are planned. You have to go to the social media to figure it out.
4. The app support in the app is useless. I submitted a ticket for the app health issue. Got an email 3 days later it got closed because they sent a message on the first day. I didn’t get an email or any notification on the app they wanted a screenshot of my apple health. I have to create some custom login on some random site to open the ticket again.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ultimate Fitness Group Limited Liability Company
- 193.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.1 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Orangetheory Fitness
Get things done within this app using just your voice.