Take us with you! Introducing a new App experience from CorePower Yoga to keep your practice flowing on and off the mat. Discover the difference between a workout that challenges your body and one that changes your life.
• Customize Schedules
• Track Your Activity
• Set Personalized Goals and Intentions
• Connect With Teachers & Friends
• Get Special Promos & News Alerts
• Check In With a Mobile Scan Card
Bug fixes for class schedules and booking experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Newest Update has Major Issues :-/
I’ve been using the app for about 6 months now and the newest edition has a bunch of issues that need to be resolved:
- I’m not a fan of having to create such obvious filters. The last version let you put in all the same preferences without having an ugly and obvious filter to chose from. Maybe other folks like this, but I certainly don't!
- There’s a glitch that erases the filter I create vey regularly which is not catastrophic, but is certainly a hassle.
- The class list now always starts with the earliest class of the day instead of the ones that are about to start. When I’m trying to quickly figure out which studio to go to at the end of the day, I don’t want to spend 3 minutes scrolling through all the classes that have already happened.
Better than old reviews indicate
Although I think CPY would benefit from user being able to view schedules without logging in, the rest of the issues listed in the reviews have seem to have been fixed. You can save filters and also easily toggle between specific studios without having to create a filter.
They update the offerings pretty consistently as well, especially with everything that has happened with COVID and studio closures.
My one issue is not with the app, but reached with their practice of not allowing you to book a class unless it’s at least 2 hours before. My schedule changes a lot and as a result, I sometimes find I have a pocket of time to take a class, but I don’t want to sit on the phone for 20 mins to book my spot. I’ve tried estimating when I may be available, but there have been times where my schedule has changed slightly and I arrived a minute too late and was charged $25 for a no-show. I would have cancelled prior to that if I was allowed to submit a change fewer than 2 hours prior. I already pay a lot in membership fees, and I don’t want to be worried about having to shell out more money for a class I didn’t even take.
Much better than the older reviews indicate
I’m a new user off the app (and new member of CPY). I was hesitant to download the app based on the poor reviews. But I found it to be much better than the reviews indicate- so I’m guessing there was an update recently. It’s much more convenient than using the mobile web page. You can save pre-set filters. So you can find the gyms and class type, and class time you want near your work with one filter, another for weekday classes near your home, another for weekend classes, etc. one click brings you to the right filter configuration. It also allows you to take a photo of your check-in tag so you can use your phone to check in. I haven’t tried this yet, but it says you can pick classes and have it add them to your phone calendar.
I really have no issues with the app. It would be nice if I could “edit” my filters aka save over the old. Right now, if you edit you have to save as a new filter (you scan delete the old and save with that same name). But that’s a pretty minor issue.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CorePower Yoga, LLC
- 72.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 CorePower Yoga LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.