SoulCycle is indoor cycling re-invented. Rockstar instructors. Epic playlists. A cardio party on a bike.
Every day in studios across America, our riders find joy in movement. They ride to release stress, burn fat, tone muscle, change their bodies, and transform their lives.
Classes at SoulCycle last 45 minutes and feature high-intensity cardio, core-engaging choreography and hand weights to help riders tone their upper bodies.
We ride together as a community in candlelit studios with world-class sound systems and inspirational instructors leading the way. We dance. We sing. We cheer. It’s like a nightclub, but great for you…
SoulCycle’s official iPhone app makes booking bikes fast and simple, wherever you are.
You can bookmark classes ahead of time so you’re always ready for Monday signups!
Want to know what bike you’re on next? View all of your reserved classes with one glance.
Anxious about a class that fills up fast? Prioritize your bookmarked classes in order of your own preferences.
Want to rock the front row? See the studio layout and grab the bike you want in a flash.
It’s noon on Monday… Do you know where your bike is?
APP SPECIAL FEATURES
- Everything you need to find your SOUL
- Reserve your favorite bikes in the studio. Zoom in to get an even better look!
- Buy classes quickly and easily, from anywhere in the app
- Add classes to your calendar and never miss a ride
Plan your ride
- Get a customized list of rides that work for you
- Filter classes by where and when you ride to find options curated just for you
- In just a few taps, you can plan your rides for the upcoming week with filters that automatically save your preferences
- Bookmark classes for the week from Plan My Ride and book bikes on-the-go with ease
- Share your location and instantly find the studios near you
- Bookmark upcoming classes and have them all in one place for Monday noon sign-ups
- Prioritize your bookmarks and reserve them in the order you choose, all in one go
- Get reminded right before Monday noon sign-ups
Discover new rides and instructors
- Browse upcoming rides in any studio with an easy-to-navigate schedule
- Explore instructors, listen to their music, and take a look at their schedule
- Conveniently browse and shop our retail collections while you're on the go
See you on a bike!
Bug fixes and optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
Initial Soul Cycle Experience
Although I am new to soul cycle, all I have to say is wow! Now you may be able to find a cycling class just as great as this one for a lower price but the setting is just amazing! The dimmed lights and the motivation from the trainers is just great. There is no need to feel conscious of your body when you’re in this room and you are comfortable and safe. No one is judging you and this is coming from a thicker girl who has faced body shaming greatly. The classes make you feel proud of yourself and wanting to aim for a better lifestyle in terms of health. The bathroom and lockers are amazing with great space and room to change and take a good shower. Overall would recommend however if on a budget try finding another cycling class since the prices add up. If you want to gain motivation to make your body feel better and feel confident, this is the class for you!
There’s no place like SOUL
I have just moved to Washington, D.C. and I have a very busy schedule working 2 jobs and training full-time as a classical musician, along with having my own styling company. It’s a LOT. I decided to take a leap and try SOULCYCLE recently and it has been a life saver. The best thing about it (besides the amazing facilities, friendly staff/instructors, fantastic merch, and -of course- the class itself) is this app. Working out with SOUL means that you don’t have to commit to a weekly/monthly schedule or payment plan. With this app I can book classes around things in my calendar, not the other way around. I can also look up music that I’ve listened to in classes and it’s help me discover a lot of really amazing artists. I’m really grateful to have found SOUL- there’s no place like it!
Legacy place Dedham so sincere@cares
Soul cycle brings me great joy attending classes it’s an immediate relief to get on that bike and ride. Recently I had an accident kind of getting of bike to unhitch, so I was out a bit, but going back on Christmas Day to ride, with life stuff going on.. it kind of just for the class AMAZING Ryan!!! With such passion and good energy made anything, for that moment go away as we did a choreography that was so much fun, I literally was laughing and crying at the same time, I love that, and people need that there’s so much hate&drama in the world, it’s my place to kind of get away from everything!!
I can’t thank that team enough, I work right at legacy soon will be moving right there so I will be closer as I come from Whitman mass
Lynne Ann Lorray
- SoulCycle, Inc.
- 186.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 SoulCycle
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.