Whether you’re looking for strength and agility, or flexibility and balance, we have the yoga classes for you. Each type of class at YogaSix has a specific focus and produces specific body benefits and our app allows you to discover, book, manage, and buy classes directly from your phone. Experience a yoga practice accessible to all.
View your personalized home screen
- Your personalized home screen surfaces the information most important to you
- View your upcoming classes
- See your weekly goal progression
- Filter, favorite and find the perfect class at your studio
- Book a YogaSix class directly in the app
- View your upcoming classes in your schedule
- Manage your membership in the app
Discover new workouts, instructors and studios
- Find new classes
- View instructors at your studio
- Use the interactive map to find a nearby studio
Join a waitlist
- Is your favorite instructors or class 100% booked? Join the waitlist and get informed if spaces become available
Video on Demand
- Take your favorite classes from anywhere with our YogaSix GO feature
- Apple Watch app allow you to view your schedule, check-in for class, and track your YogaSix workouts
- Integrates with the Apple Health app so you can view all your progress in one convenient place
Terms & Conditions https://www.yogasix.com/terms
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
YogaSix changed my life! After many injuries and surgeries I never thought my body would move with the ease and grace it once did when I was younger. All the Y6 instructors lead by example, showing all the benefits yoga can bring to your life. Now I get the opportunity to help other people experience their own journey with YogaSix as a wellness advisor. Thank you Y6 for helping me move again!
Go is glitchy
Though the Yogasix studio portion has a learning curve, its ok. I had issues with it not syncing to my calendar but a delete/reinstall fixed it.
My main issue for now is the Go feature. I am trying to do one of the meditations, and it keeps shutting off. It seems to do it when my phone automatically locks. I cant turn off passcode in order to keep my Apple Wallet and some work apps requiring security. But Ive not had issues with this and other apps, including Daily Calm.
To have to constant open it back is completely counterintuitive to the purpose.
I’ve just started attending. Went to a class many weeks ago and then because of family obligations and work I’ve not been lately. Decided to attend Christine’s class today. It was exactly what I needed. Such a release from the class I almost cried at the end. I’m hooked.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Xponential Fitness LLC
- 112.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Yoga Six. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $19.99
- All-GO Monthly Subscription $29.99