Pirate Raid: Caribbean Battle 12+
Ships, Treasures and Krakens!
- Offers In-App Purchases
► AVAST YE, GAMERS!
Ahoy me hearties! Ready to hoist the mainsail, batten down the hatches and blaze your way across the Caribbean in search of plunder, glory, and hours of pirate fun? Down your grog and grab your cutlass, it’s all hands on deck in this fast-paced pirate simulator that will really float your boat. Race full-sail across the high seas to do battle with simple merchantmen, naval battleships, and fearsome sea monsters, all while filling your coffers with booty to spend on expanding your tropical island hideaway and upgrading your mighty pirateship in preparation for ever fiercer battles and more dastardly buccaneering further into the game!
► SHIVER ME TIMBERS!
• A pirate’s work is never done! The action comes thick and fast in the turbulent waters of this fun fighting game, and prize ships laden with plunder can be spotted on the horizon at every moment. Engage them in battle, exchange broadsides, send them down to Davy Jones’s locker, and grab their lovely loot. But keep an eye on the enemy’s level and the number of warships you engage simultaneously, or it may be you who’s heading for a watery grave.
• Splice the mainbrace! Head back to harbor to trade your barrels of booty for coin at the local pirates’ market, then celebrate your victory and enhance your fearsome reputation by upgrading five different parameters of your pirateship or improving your lighthouse to open up new expanses of the high seas to your reign of piratical terror.
• Pieces of eight! What do pirates love even more than the taste of rum, the scent of the ocean, and a fair following wind? Why, sunken treasure, of course! Scour the Caribbean seas for wrecked ships and bring home even more loot to help you progress through the game.
• The kraken awakes! Maybe it’s the clement climate or the constant supply of drowning sailors, but the particular corner of the ocean where this game is set is suffering a peculiar infestation of gargantuan sea monsters that pose a threat to every boat on the water. Train your cannon on them and rid the oceans of this cursed blight – profiting mightily in the process, of course!
• Not all hope is lost! You may be the most dastardly of pirates with an insatiable thirst for gold, but you get to show your better nature elsewhere in this battleships game – in side missions where you rescue maidens in distress and other unfortunate victims of life’s vicissitudes. But fret ye not, the rewards for your good deeds are ample too!
► SCOURGE OF THE SEVEN SEAS
Does the free, lawless, action-packed life of a pirate appeal? Want a reputation for terror and plunder that would put Blackbeard to shame? Raise your jolly roger, launch your ship and download Pirate Raid, the casual pirate simulator that’s fast, fun and full to the gunnels with nautical adventure and buccaneering derring-do!
Now all enemies start chasing if you get close enough
New daily/weekly/monthly offers have been added. Check it out, there's some cool stuff in there (for example, you can now get a pirate of the right profession)
In some Interactive Events on the map, you can now get a pirate as a reward
New Interactive Event: Witch at the Burning Fire. Her fate is now in your hands. What will you do?
Ratings and Reviews
Devs you hit a home run! Thank you so much for the update! You hit some major pain points and cleaned/polished the game. You have just enough ads where I don’t feel the annoyance of inundation of ads. I really don’t mind “saving” the stranded sailor. A paid ad free version would definitely be something I wouldn’t mind Paying for. It’s a well thought out game. There are a few bugs that I still notice. You fixed the ratio issue on iPhones but still see ships stuck in land objects. You’re still getting 5 stars from me! I also have a pirate symbol attached to my ship now I’m not quite sure what it’s for. I’m also able to shoot things outside my circle of influence which I think is not intended.
Updated: so it seems the “next island” button is either broken or I’ve somehow reached the last stage. It says “You’re the greatest pirate in this sea” but doesn’t prompt to progress. Looking forward to the next update.
To the Developers of this game
I have been looking for a game like this for years for the app store and finally found it! When I open it and started wrecking other ships throughout that whole time to the next island I was given about 50 ads. It would be nice to pay 99¢ to disable ads like most mobile games. Or to come up with a different idea for making money other than ads. Another thing that ruined the game for me was when I reached the second island and I had already reached level 5 for my ship on the first island I was so happy cause it was bigger. Then I was extremely disappointed to notice that my ship was back at level 1 it was smaller and I lost all my gold and barrels... The only thing that I had was the level for my pirates. If this is what the game is supposed to be I am saddened to say that I will be uninstalling this unless it is changed cause I don't want to have to grind on every island to upgrade my ship to a Galleon. The game is fun when you can listen to the music and blast some ships with your (UPGRADED) Ship and not have to worry about “If I leave this Island I'm gonna lose all my progress and have to restart from square 1 again”. Anyways I hope the Developers acknowledge this and maybe even respond. Better yet I hope this Pirate Ship issue gets fixed or changed cause it's pointless to just go to another island. I have plenty of other things to talk about that can improve this game but these two are the top 2 for me. Thank you!
Too many issues. Fraudulent. Do not spend money
Fun enough. Drive your boat shoot bad guys. However two BIG issues. 1. There is no iPhone/ipad cross play or progression. If you play on one none of your data is carried over including purchases. 2. Purchases are not recoverable if anything happens to your iPhone or ipad, like you have reset to system defaults. I have an email from developer saying this as it happened to me and I inquired. I spent $100 for a boat and gems all lost due to a random ipad issue. It is not a Game Center signed game so it does not carry into iCloud. All your progression and purchases are gone. There should be a clear warning from the developer about this. So basically play at your own risk and hope no bugs, phone/ipad issues occur and you lose everything. Game has a fun premise, but seems like a ripoff. Too many adds for everything unless you purchase parrots, which is a lame, just charge a a flat rate for no more ads periods. The company seems to want to nickel and dime you more than they want to provide a fun, engaging game with quality customer support.
Updated 3/5- all in app purchases disappear once you close the app. Upon opening the app, all progress, purchases, ships gold and diamonds are gone. The reverts back to the beginning. I have called Apple and told of them of this issue and reported the app provider as possibly fraudulent.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SayGames LTD
- 481.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2021 ИП Защитин М.С.
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $7.99
- Junge Pack $4.99
- Crystal Pack 3 $4.99
- Crystal Pack 1 $0.99
- Crystal Pack 5 $9.99
- Crystal Pack 4 $19.99
- Navigation Pack $0.99
- Giant Navigation Pack $4.99
- First Sea Pack $1.99
- Parrots 2.11 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.