• Works with your Apple Music automatically. No extra accounts, signups or subscriptions required.
• Take your Replay playlist to the next level. With PlayTally you are no longer limited to just a yearly roundup; choose your own dates and see your top songs for any time period. And PlayTally lists are generated in real-time, so there’s no more waiting for weekly updates!
• Easily mark tracks like white noise and sleep sounds to keep them out of your Trends list.
• Accurately track your listening history play-by-play. Sync PlayTally data across multiple devices through iCloud. Track additional Apple Music devices by syncing them together with iCloud Music Library. Go back in time to see what you were listening to on a given day, and create playlists from your history.
• Earn badges as your listen more and grow your music collection. It’s like Activity awards for your ears!
• Easily browse large libraries by sorting based on your listening habits. Get insights into your music collection with advanced statistics and charts of your listening habits over time. Share your most impressive stats with your friends and followers.
• Your privacy is #1 priority. Your data never leaves your device and/or iCloud storage and can be deleted at any time. PlayTally uses no third party analytics services and is completely ad-free. If you wish, you can also export and backup your data in CSV format.
NOTE: Because PlayTally racks its own data, it cannot reconstruct playback history from before it was installed.
• A few minor bug fixes. To be more specific, I modified the date calculation methods in a few places.
Thanks for all the feedback so far!
Ratings and Reviews
Clear Overview of What I’ve Been Listening To
I’ve always had an interest in how my musical tastes vary with time, in a way that’s more comprehensive than “Play Count” and “Last Played.” This app is great for keeping track of not only what I listen to, but when, letting me see what my current favorites are, as well as what they were at any point in the past since I began using the app. As time goes on, those records will become only more comprehensive and useful.
I’ve been wanting an app that tracks your Apple Music plays for a long time. There are a couple apps out there but none are better designed or put together than this one. I beta tested the app and the developer really listened to all the feedback I gave them. Must have for all Apple Music users
Love the app but some bugs
I really like having the data for my library but there is a little bug. I have noticed that if you pause your library that song has plays with an asterisk next to it and adds to your totals and can skew the data. It also happens with a random song while I was playing other music
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mike Clay
- 13.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 2020 © Michael Clay
- In-App Purchases
- Tip $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.