• Works with your Apple Music automatically. No extra accounts, signups or subscriptions required.
• Take your Replay playlist to the next level. With PlayTally you are no longer limited to just a yearly roundup; choose your own dates and see your top songs for any time period. And PlayTally lists are generated in real-time, so there’s no more waiting for weekly updates!
• Easily mark tracks like white noise and sleep sounds to keep them out of your Trends list.
• Accurately track your listening history play-by-play. Sync PlayTally data across multiple devices through iCloud. Track additional Apple Music devices by syncing them together with iCloud Music Library. Go back in time to see what you were listening to on a given day, and create playlists from your history.
• Earn badges as your listen more and grow your music collection. It’s like Activity awards for your ears!
• Easily browse large libraries by sorting based on your listening habits. Get insights into your music collection with advanced statistics and charts of your listening habits over time. Share your most impressive stats with your friends and followers.
• Your privacy is #1 priority. Your data never leaves your device and/or iCloud storage and can be deleted at any time. PlayTally uses no third party analytics services and is completely ad-free. If you wish, you can also export and backup your data in CSV format.
NOTE: Because PlayTally racks its own data, it cannot reconstruct playback history from before it was installed.
Previous builds seem to be employing a threading strategy that recent versions of iOS 15 doesn't like. While scrolling this could result in information not being presented correctly, or at all (showing the placeholder text instead). Things have been updated and everything should be displaying correctly again.
I appreciate everyones patience with this update. As many may know, PlayTally is a single-person operation and life got in the way of pushing this update in a more timely manner. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Love the App, but recently it’s been :/
It’s a great app for tracking plays and hours listened to something. However, recently it has been giving me troubles, it’ll give a warning if I had listened to a song a lot of times(a song that i haven’t played) and give it a lot of plays, but it does this repeatedly and does not let me use the app and also skews the data
Good not great.
I got this because I didn’t trust Apple’s Replay site to track my plays. This is better than Replay but it’s still flawed and doesn’t record all my plays; especially if you listen to the same songs several times over a short period of time. There will be songs I listen to 15-20 times and it will only show 4 listens or something like that. Occasionally I’ll get a pop up that says there’s a large number of plays that could be an accident and do I want to count them all or the most recent. I always select to count them all and the numbers are still not even close.
I’ve been wanting an app that tracks your Apple Music plays for a long time. There are a couple apps out there but none are better designed or put together than this one. I beta tested the app and the developer really listened to all the feedback I gave them. Must have for all Apple Music users
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mike Clay
- 13.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 2021 © Michael Clay
- In-App Purchases
- Tip $0.99