• Works with your Apple Music automatically. No extra accounts, signups or subscriptions required.
• Take your Replay playlist to the next level. With PlayTally you are no longer limited to just a yearly roundup; choose your own dates and see your top songs for any time period. And PlayTally lists are generated in real-time, so there’s no more waiting for weekly updates!
• Easily mark tracks like white noise and sleep sounds to keep them out of your Trends list.
• Accurately track your listening history play-by-play. Sync PlayTally data across multiple devices through iCloud. Track additional Apple Music devices by syncing them together with iCloud Music Library. Go back in time to see what you were listening to on a given day, and create playlists from your history.
• Earn badges as your listen more and grow your music collection. It’s like Activity awards for your ears!
• Easily browse large libraries by sorting based on your listening habits. Get insights into your music collection with advanced statistics and charts of your listening habits over time. Share your most impressive stats with your friends and followers.
• Your privacy is #1 priority. Your data never leaves your device and/or iCloud storage and can be deleted at any time. PlayTally uses no third party analytics services and is completely ad-free. If you wish, you can also export and backup your data in CSV format.
NOTE: Because PlayTally racks its own data, it cannot reconstruct playback history from before it was installed.
• Transfer History: got stats for the same song split across a single version and album version? Now you can transfer PlayTally play events from one playback history to another and merge those plays! Note: I'm working on trying to merge the actual Apple Music plays as well, but for now this feature can only move PlayTally's own play records.
Ratings and Reviews
Clear Overview of What I’ve Been Listening To
I’ve always had an interest in how my musical tastes vary with time, in a way that’s more comprehensive than “Play Count” and “Last Played.” This app is great for keeping track of not only what I listen to, but when, letting me see what my current favorites are, as well as what they were at any point in the past since I began using the app. As time goes on, those records will become only more comprehensive and useful.
Good not great.
I got this because I didn’t trust Apple’s Replay site to track my plays. This is better than Replay but it’s still flawed and doesn’t record all my plays; especially if you listen to the same songs several times over a short period of time. There will be songs I listen to 15-20 times and it will only show 4 listens or something like that. Occasionally I’ll get a pop up that says there’s a large number of plays that could be an accident and do I want to count them all or the most recent. I always select to count them all and the numbers are still not even close.
Love the App, but recently it’s been :/
It’s a great app for tracking plays and hours listened to something. However, recently it has been giving me troubles, it’ll give a warning if I had listened to a song a lot of times(a song that i haven’t played) and give it a lot of plays, but it does this repeatedly and does not let me use the app and also skews the data
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mike Clay
- 14.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 2021 © Michael Clay
- In-App Purchases
- Tip $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.