Enjoy your Spotify and iTunes music collections on iPhone or iPad with classic interface and no social media distractions!
Plum has been designed with great care to offer the best experience of browsing and listening to your meticulously gathered music collection.
Say goodbye to distractions offered by streaming services, new playlist recommendations every day, or popups about new Justin Bieber’s album and meet Plum’s beautifully organised interface allowing you to enjoy the music you already know and love.
• Works with Spotify* and local Music library (ex-iTunes)*
• Pin your favorite albums/artists/playlists/songs to one screen
• Create your own folders with multiple albums, artists or even playlists
• iPad support with desktop-like interface
• Light and Dark mode, with pure black variant available
• Search for songs in playlists
• Use widget to control now playing queue from lock screen and Today centre
• Quick and intuitive queue management
• Useful context actions and gestures
• Classic design with colorful gradients and minimalistic blurs
• Deep sorting and filtering options
• Artist descriptions and lyrics downloaded from web
• Customizable UI
• Share what you're listening by sending a link, image, or post directly to Instagram/Facebook stories
• Pick and play songs without opening the app by using Spotlight and Home Screen shortcut actions
• Insert songs from any album to now playing queue
• Supports all iTunes unique features like: ratings, lyrics, playlist folders, setting last played date, etc.
Plum offers 3-day trial period, during which all functionality is free to use. After that, you can choose if you want to continue using the app with limited functionality or unlock full version by paying a one-time fee.
You see, we don't like subscriptions either!
* Only Premium Spotify accounts are supported. Offline playback is not available in current version
** Apple Music and iCloud Music Library are NOT supported. Songs downloaded through iTunes will work fine
*** Plum does NOT require Music.app or Spotify.app to be installed, it is a completely standalone application.
Plum 5.0 brings support for Artist and Playlist folders! Create your own collections of Albums or Playlists and use them like any other items, you can pin Folders to Favourite screen or shuffle all songs by using quick actions
Important thing to note: Folders in Plum are completely separate from folders in Spotify. Sadly, at this time, it is not possible to gather any information about playlist folders from Spotify. It works both ways, you will not see folders created in Plum outside of the app.
iTunes playlist folders are fully supported, however they cannot be modified by Plum, therefore it is recommended to re-build them again in Plum, but then again, you will not be able to use them in Music/iTunes app or sync to other devices. Do what works best for you!
Also in this update:
• Reduced app size
• Improved playlist loading times and fixed rare crash happening in some of the playlists
• A lot of under-the-hood improvements for better stability and performance
I'm really excited about this update, I hope you'll enjoy using folders as much as I do!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Alternative Music Player
I had been looking for a different music player to handle my purchased iTunes media. This player works very well and has customizable options. The layout and functionality of the music player is top notch. I would highly recommend this music player to people looking for a better experience when it comes to playing their iTunes media on their phone.
I’ve got a question though
Is it possible to implement Google Music (not YouTube music) into this app? The google music app is just a UI nightmare
Developer Response ,
Unfortunately Google does not offer necessary tools to create a 3rd party app fot their service. Thanks for the review!
Did the unlock price just nearly double?
I was going to pay to unlock this. Thought the price was showing $2.99, but today it opened up to be $4.99. I have already paid for a few players, for $3 I was willing to kick them some money too but $5 is a pretty quick jump if it’s true. Really just want to kill the nag screen, that’s why I could swear it was $3 to unlock just recently. Oh well.
- Adam Wienconek
- 35.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Adam Wienconek
- In-App Purchases
- Full version unlock $3.99
- Incredible Tip $4.99
- Medium Tip $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.