PRO Landscape Companion is a free app for PRO Landscape design software users. If you are a landscape professional or serious gardener and are interested in a stand-alone landscape design app be sure to download the PRO Landscape Contractor app. This PRO Landscape Companion app requires PRO Landscape Version 18 or higher to function.
The PRO Landscape Companion tablet app works in conjunction with PRO Landscape and allows you to customize the tablet's image library to your exact needs. In addition to creating stunning landscape designs, you can also create instant proposals using your own prices. And, if you didn't include a specific object in your app's local database you can access the entire image library (18,000+ images) on a cloud-based server. The object database’s high quality photos include plants by climate zone, hardscapes, water features, statuary, outdoor kitchens and fireplaces and much, much more.
With PRO Landscape Companion there's no faster way to impress a customer than by creating a landscape design and estimate in a matter of minutes, even with the customer watching.
PRO Landscape Companion allows you to:
- Create and Edit Photo Imaging Designs - Create new designs instantly using pictures taken from your iPad. Take a photo, then create your designs with plants, hardscapes, mulch, grass, and more. New cutout tools even let you cover up the existing landscaping when designing a renovation project.
- Create Scaled Drawings - Draw out a site plan on your tablet and transfer to Planner so there's no duplication of effort. Add the property line, building shell, plants, edging and pavers.
- Show Presentations - Put together complete proposals, 3D movies or design alternatives in PRO Landscape and present them to your prospective customers on your iPad using PRO Landscape Companion.
PRO Landscape Companion integrates seamlessly with PRO Landscape, Version 18 or higher. Transfer designs between your iPad and desktop/laptop version of PRO Landscape, giving you the utmost flexibility on when and where you want to design and present.
Increased resolution for photo and gallery imports.
Improved checking for initial size of imported object images.
Misc bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Not a bad start
Still missing some really basic features. No duplication, no front to back placement. With an amazing desktop program, I am a little disappointed in the lack of things. However, as usual customer support has been excellent and they plan on adding much more features as time goes by. Also wish there was perspective edit, it's impossible to place a paver circle pak without it looking like its floating. Need to be able to add the before image like the desktop version as well, and text, and shadows of objects. With all these things listed added and more (there is more just can't think of them all) I wouldn't mind paying $10-$20 for this app. I sure didn't mind paying $1200 for the desktop program or however much it was and the upgrade to version 18 for $295. Great customer support though, if they don't answer when u call just leave a message and they always get back to you, as well as email.
Shouldn’t be marked as free
Why is this advertised as free? You can’t do anything without buying a subscription.
Don't overlook the requirements for this app to have the desktop big brother application -- I didn't notice that requirement before downloading. Unfortunately I do not have that kind of cash sitting around... Perhaps someone else does...
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Drafix Software, Inc.
- 126.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Drafix Software, Inc.