Bring all your outdoor design projects to life!
CREATE, DESIGN, FURNISH AND DECORATE EASILY YOUR GARDEN AND SHARE IT WITH A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 35 MILLION OF USERS WORLDWIDE!
Build your multi-level garden now!
Augmented reality available
With its new 3D rendering, Home Design 3D Outdoor & Garden will help you fulfill your design dreams quickly and easily, whatever your idea: design your garden, come up with your ideal outdoor space, create a play area, organize your open-air wedding and more!
- Create the project of your dreams in just a few steps!
- Simple, quick and powerful
- Intuitive interface for a highly ergonomic user experience
- Create your garden using the exact dimensions of your fences. Mark out the different areas on the ground and include your house
- Just drag and drop items in 2D or 3D. Simply edit the dimensions to meet your needs.
- With over 100 items tailored to outdoor design, you will have a wide range to choose from, in all styles: garden furniture, trees, flowers, swimming pools, greenhouses, fences, etc.
- See the result instantly in 3D
- Make it unique! Choose from the thousands of different textures for your own personal project!
- No more mistakes thanks to the Undo/Redo feature!
- Build your multi-level garden now! Create raised patios and much more!
- Augmented reality
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Learning Curve but Awesome if Given a Chance
If you need an app that will help you visualize your landscaping ideas this is it. This software is surprisingly powerful on an iPad Pro. Through trial an error, once you figure out how to use the built in design tools you are off to the races. For instance, using an outdoor carpet icon as a substitute for grass by altering the dimensions and then changing the texture to grass. Or using that same carpet to create a modern pool shape by changing the color to blue and then adding a board shaped object shaded the right color for borders. The end design will satisfy all but, I would think, professional designers. Once your done with your design you can the see it from an aerial 3D Birdseye view or 3D ground view, simply awesome. I only wish they had more plant options, desert plants for example.
Easy to use needs more actually plants to pic from
I am enjoying this app, using it to create an entirely new landscape plan after finishing a whole house renovation. It is fairly easy to use, but having more in the help section would be great. It actually doesn’t have many items, plants, trees, flowers and scrubs, to pick from which is sort of frustrating as it is a landscaping app. There are enough to get a basic idea for a layout, but not do anything beyond that. Good, useful, but not amazing.
Why can’t I access all my drawings
I just got this app for my Mac/Ipad/iPhone I can’t open any of my drawing from the home design app. It says I can’t open stuff from a new version. Why can’t all your apps work across a brood spectrum. I paid for all of your design apps you would think you could access everything across all apps. I have to change my rating from an original 5 star down to 3 and that’s being generous at this point. But I am sure you don’t care since you already have my money. Once you change the interface to access across all your apps I will change back to a 5 star rating. Also your home design 3D app needs some work with being able to add multiple floors and a roof system.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 179.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Anuman Interactive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.