With Home Design 3D, designing and remodeling your house in 3D has never been so quick and intuitive!
Accessible to everyone, Home Design 3D is the reference interior design application for a professional result at your fingertips!
Build your multi-story house now!
Unlimited number of floors with GOLD PLUS version (depends on your device's capacity)
Augmented reality (with ARKit for compatible devices on Gold and Gold Plus versions)
CREATE, DESIGN, FURNISH AND DECORATE EASILY YOUR HOME AND SHARE IT WITH A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 35 MILLION OF USERS WORLDWIDE!
In this FREE version, you can test the functionalities of the app and explore its possibilities.
BE AWARE, SAVE FUNCTION IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS FREE VERSION!
However, projects created can be saved directly by in-app purchase.
Whether you want to decorate, design or create the house of your dreams, Home Design 3D is the perfect app for you:
1. DESIGN YOUR FLOORPLAN
- In 2D and 3D, draw your plot, rooms, dividers
- Change the height or the thickness of the walls, create corners
- Add doors and windows with fully-resizable pieces of joinery
2. FURNISH AND DECORATE
- Design and decorate both the interior and outdoor of your home
- Make your choice from over a thousand of pieces of furniture and accessories, customize your decoration and express your style, from the most classical to the trendiest!
- Edit any object, by changing its size, color, position and altitude on the walls
- Duplicate your favorite items thanks to the copy/paste function
- Use the undo/redo feature at anytime if you want to go back
- Use the eye dropper to find an existing color in the plan
- You can also import picture as texture and apply them everywhere
3. VISUALIZE AND VISIT YOUR CREATION
- Visit your creation in real-time 3D as if you were inside it thanks to our brand new photo-realistic 3D rendering
- Discover your home, your outdoor and even your neighborhood
- Admire the result day and night, the compass function will show you where exactly the light will fall at different times of the day
4. IMPORT/EXPORT AND SHARE
- Import any plan and display it on the background of the project
- Export and continue your projects on your other devices thanks to the cross-platform compatibility
- Share your projects via e-mail, Dropbox, OneDrive and many more file hosting services!
- Share your best creations with the Home Design 3D community on www.homedesign3d.net!
Suitable for the iPad 4 and iPhone 4s or latest
No internet connection required
Illustrated tutorial available
Calling all professionals! We can make it possible to see your products in Home Design 3D, or develop a unique version of the app for your needs. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @homedesign3d
Join us on facebook.com/homedesign3d
Get inspired on our Pinterest boards/homedesign3d/
Follow us on Instagram @homedesign3d_off
- Bugs fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is my favorite home designing app, but some improvements would be nice. The first improvement is the ability to make curved walls. I think it would be cool to have curved walls to make towers and things like that. I know there’s already that curved wall item but it would be useful to have an option to place things on it. The second improvement is more railings and pillars. We do have a few railings and pillars but more options would be great. I often find myself making railings with the shapes and they don’t look as nice. A third improvement is half circle shapes. This goes for the hollow circular items the spherical items etc. The fifth improvement is pillows. I love using the shapes to make pillows but they are straight up and it looks weird so if there could be a way to tilt the shapes or make pillow items that would be fantastic. And the last improvement is new curtains. The curtains in the game are limited and need more variations like more sheer ones and canopy like curtains to make any bed a canopy.
Thank you for an amazing game and please consider.
It’s getting there.....
I love this app, it’s fairly good and helps with my artwork, but there are several things that could be improved. The first is that there should be a wider range of styles. Most of the options are modern, which is great, but if you want a more traditional house (aka traditional staircases or fireplaces) you’re screwed. The second is that there are no roofing options that I have seen. You can change the texture but you can’t make slope roofs or skylights. This app is perfect if you’re modeling a one story or box home, but the individuality of old style homes is lacking. You also can’t create backsplash or walls with more then one texture. The third thing is that you can’t even save your work until you’ve paid the seven dollars to upgrade it. I can understand paying money for items, but paying money before you can do anything is a bit extreme. A better option would be to have a free trial and THEN pay the money after you’ve decided you like it or not. Another thing is that it glitches. When you adjust the walls the objects will move, and if there are hidden pieces of wall in a longer wall you can’t adjust height or width. I feel that the app is pretty cool, but lacking in character, options, and explanations. If the glitches were fixed, the free trial included, and the home options expanded to include more styles, the app would be worth the money. As it is now it’s slightly overpriced.
Need some improvement
I overall really like this app but I have some things that I would like to see in the future. Like more styles other than just modern, modern is great and all but I feel like it leaves me making the same looking stuff over and over again. Another thing I would like to see is detaching items from its original thing, like for example if I really like the pillows on a couch but didn’t like the couch that was with the pillows it would be nice to be able to detach the pillow from the couch and move them to another one. Another thing I think could be added is pillows and throw blankets, I think they really give the space personality but because there Arnt any I find myself using the shapes to build a blanket from scratch. MORE KITCHEN SETS I don’t think I can say this enough but there is only one set that is complete and I am not a huge fan of it. I end up not liking the way my kitchen looks but I can’t do anything about It because the other sets I like don’t have a sink or something again I think this is where being able to detach items would come in handy I could just take the sink off another one and place it on the cabinets I like. But over all I like this game and think it has great potential I think with a few improvements it will take the game to the next level.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 218.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Anuman Interactive
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to the Gold version $11.99
- Upgrade to the Classic version $6.99
- Upgrade to Gold Plus Version $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.