Remove the frustration of multiple stop driving directions with Route.
Route takes the complexity out of delivering goods, running errands, route planning, and much more.
Search from businesses, add addresses from contacts, and add your current location as a destination. Sharing routes is easy via print or email. You can even perform turn-by-turn navigation using your favorite map apps.
Route FREE lets you handle up to 10 destinations per route.
Route PLUS lets you handle up to 150 destinations per route.
Route PLUS is a one-time purchase and there is no subscription required for Route PLUS!
Route PRO is a yearly subscription, which lets you handle up to 200 destinations per route.
Route PRO is an optional app subscription that will automatically renew and charge your iTunes Account at the end of the trial, and each month after that. You can cancel the Route PRO subscription at any time by going to your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
● Calculate shortest route between a series of addresses.
● Supports up to 200 destinations in a single route.
● Unlimited number of routes.
● Displays the driving directions between each stop.
● Displays the calculated route on the map.
● Ability to keep destinations in desired order.
● View previously created routes and save with custom names.
● Email the directions from a calculated route.
● Print the directions from a calculated route.
● Paste or type up to 200 addresses to be all added at once.
● Add previous destinations to route.
● Drop pins on the map for new destinations.
● Launch the built-in Maps app, Google Maps or Waze for turn-by-turn navigation.
“I work for FedEx and use this app everyday. I love the ability to change the color of pins and the price is a one time low cost. Best routing app by a land slide! Thanks guys keep up the good work!” - Cyle12345
“I am an LTL driver and use this app to rout my pick ups in unfamiliar areas.So far it has worked great for me. very simple to use and calculates very fast!. I cant wait to see what else the developer comes up with. If you need a routing app This is the one! buy it!” - LTL guy
If you experience an issue with Route please contact customer support.
SUBSCRIPTION AUTO-RENEWAL INFO
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Due to some changes not being popular, I'm reverting to the 3.0.5 (before new color picker) behavior.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but missing some vital features
I love this app for work as I travel a lot and can route my customer stops easily. The downside is that I use it both on my iPad as well as my iPhone but the devices don’t sync even when logged into the same account. This makes it much less user friendly. Also, if you want to delete saved destinations it has to be done one destination at a time which is REALLY time consuming. Adding the ability to highlight multiple destinations and delete at once would be helpful.
Great app for multiple stops!
This is a great app that really does a good job at calculating multiple stop routes. My only complaint would be that sometimes I I notice I am passing stops to get to other stops while following the route it created. I wish it had another way of calculating the route other then less time. Shortest distance could be another way. Or grouped stops. But overall it’s a great app and worth the one time cost of upgrading.
As a daily user of this app I would rate 5 out of 5 just for idea but It is missing some of the options for example I’m using this app for Fedex deliveries for multiple stops and have to use a different apps to set the routes for example text scanner and text editor it would of been more comfortable to have that built in one app I don’t mind to pay a lil more but have a professional app on hands
- Technologies Suzero Inc
- 63.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Pierre-Luc Beaudoin
- In-App Purchases
- Route PLUS $8.99
- Route PRO 1 Year Subscription $27.49
- Route PRO $2.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.