Remove the frustration of multiple stop driving directions with Route. Route takes the complexity out of delivering goods, running errands, route planning, and much more.
If you think Route could work for you, also look our other routing app: Droppath!
Search from businesses, add addresses from contacts, and add your current location as a destination. Sharing routes is easy via print or email. You can even perform turn-by-turn navigation using your favorite map apps.
Route PRO is a monthly or yearly subscription, which lets you handle up to 200 destinations per route.
Route PRO is an app subscription that will automatically renew and charge your iTunes Account at the end of the trial, and each month after that. You can cancel the Route PRO subscription at any time by going to your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Try Route PRO for 3 days, entirely free!
Features of Route PRO
● Calculate shortest route between a series of addresses.
● Supports up to 200 destinations in a single route.
● Unlimited number of routes.
● Displays the driving directions between each stop.
● Displays the calculated route on the map.
● Ability to keep destinations in desired order.
● View previously created routes and save with custom names.
● Email the directions from a calculated route.
● Print the directions from a calculated route.
● Paste or type up to 200 addresses to be all added at once.
● Add previous destinations to route.
● Drop pins on the map for new destinations.
● Launch the built-in Maps app, Google Maps or Waze for turn-by-turn navigation.
“I work for FedEx and use this app everyday. I love the ability to change the color of pins and the price is a one time low cost. Best routing app by a land slide! Thanks guys keep up the good work!” - Cyle12345
“I am an LTL driver and use this app to rout my pick ups in unfamiliar areas.So far it has worked great for me. very simple to use and calculates very fast!. I cant wait to see what else the developer comes up with. If you need a routing app This is the one! buy it!” - LTL guy
If you experience an issue with Route please contact customer support.
SUBSCRIPTION AUTO-RENEWAL INFO
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Restoring the look of markers back to how they were in 3.6 (minus the white border, to differentiate them from current location)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app but needs a few more features.
I’ve been using the app for about 2 weeks now and I am in love with it. I transferred over from Road Warrior and this app functions just the same. I like how I can color coordinate my stops, it really helps to know what you’re looking for with 160+ stops. I would like to see in the future that when you edit the color and all that you could add notes. I have apartment complexes and neighborhoods that use unit numbers versus separate addresses. Adding that to your stop notes make a big difference rather than having to pull out my bulky scanner. Lastly a game changer in my opinion on this app would be a satellite view option. It’s just a little thing I prefer it had, I recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a new routing app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the ideas!
Good but limited to 5 routes daily
This app was initially good in almost every way. I tried the free version and liked it. But every time I calculated a route, I got a message saying * optimizations left for today (* = between 1-4). So you are allowed to calculate a route a total of 5 times daily. So I purchased a subscription believing this limitation would be removed. Not so! Even with paid version you are allowed to calculate a route only five times daily. When I’m scheduling my home health patient schedule, it could change more times than that before it is finalized with people cancelling or asking to be moved. Also, I calculated my route, forgot to ask it to loop me back home so when I clicked to loop, that counted as an optimization. Then, I needed to add a stop, another optimization, BUT, it then defaulted back to unlooped. So when I clicked loop again, you guessed it, another optimization. That alone used up my ability to use this app for that day. Wouldn’t even allow me to manually route my addresses. Not a functional app at all when it works like this.
I signed up for the full version on October 6th. The charge would be $6.49 and it would not be billed until October 9. I needed it the next day. It said I had to wait three days for the full version. This meant that for the free trial you could only put in a limited number of routes per day, I had 149 routes! So I ended up canceling the same day. Woke up a few days later to find that my $10 in iTunes was gone.
UPDATE: The missing money has been returned.
Also, It would be nice if you could offer to waive the free trial once you purchase the full version.
Developer Response ,
Hi, I am confused about what you are describing. The free 3 day trial offers all the features. There's no "fuller" version. The product description mentions the limited 5 optimizations a day (soon to change, stay tuned!). That restriction is for all customers.
As for the mysterious charges to your iTunes account, you should reach out to Apple Support directly, we don't deal with any money.
- Technologies Suzero Inc
- 26.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Technologies Suzero Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Route PRO $6.49
- Route PRO 1 Year Subscription $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.